Ratings for Dr. Codruta Abhilash

I really like Dr Abhilash. My Husband, son and I all see her and she has been fantastic and very thorough. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Worst dr. I have ever had in my life. I had an MRI done back in January, which she never reviewed. Because I didnt hear back from her I figured all was well. It wasn't - I have a buldged disc in my spine. I would HIGHLY suggest never seeing her. She isn't helpful and actually asked me once "what do you want me to do?" ...... Be a doctor and do your job. HORRIBLE!!! Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have had her as my family doctor for a year with 4 little children she is impossible to get an appointment with and seems like she has no knowledge on anything. Always refers you to the walk in clinic when trying to get a appointment. Horrible!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

She is a amazing Dr since the first time I met her. I feel comfortable seeing her as I am a male. She does not make you feel uncomfortable in any way. If she does not know something she will look it up and give you the right answer.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Codruta Abhilash's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)