Ratings for Dr. Claudiu Corbea

Dr. Claudiu Corbea is very profesional, pleasant to be arround and I would like to know where is he practicing as I want to follow him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Corbea is a fun-loving, details guy. Not a dull moment with this guy, which puts you at ease in the dentist's chair. He even wears funny ugly Christmas sweaters to lighten the mood. If anyone knows what practice Dr. Corbea is going to next, please post.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Corbea is my all-time favorite dentist. He is not only fun and entertaining, but he has a perfectionist streak that translates into the best dentistry possible. He gave me three root canals yet he made the whole procedure painless and fun. In fact, I wanted to visit the dentist more often with him there. He puts a lot of passion and care into his profession, and he makes you feel like the quality of the work he does on your teeth is the most important thing in his life. Great guy! So sad he left sunshine dental. Best dentist ever...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Corbea is a great dentist! He is very thorough and never makes me feel rushed. He has great energy and I always feel comfortable coming back! I would recommend Dr Corbea to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr Corbeas, and so far I have never been happier with a dentist. From his professionalism with the staff he works alongside, to the welcoming nature of his personality, Dr Corbea makes me feel more comfortable in a dental setting than ever before. He is gentle, knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain to me my diagnosis and treatment options. I have recommended him to many friends and family and cannot speak highly enough of this dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Claudiu Corbea's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients