Ratings for Dr. Claudiu Corbea

Carrying, knowledgeable, always ready to go an extra mile to do a good job and make patients happy. The staff is very welcoming and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I have been bothered by chipping in my front teeth forever. I was fortunate to be able to see Dr. Corbea today. He and his assistant Mary Ellen worked hard for over 2 hours. He didn’t stop until he felt it was perfect. And it is. I am so happy with my new look, and they feel wonderful. I didn’t even need freezing. Thank you to Dr. Corbea and his wonderful staff. 😁

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

He and his staff are fantastic. Had extensive work done and he was prompt, polite, relaxing and very professional. Best dentist I have ever been to. I would seriously rate him at 12 out of 10... He is that good.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

LOVELY, ENTERTAINING, PROFESSIONAL, FANTASTIC!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Claudiu Corbea is very profesional, pleasant to be arround and I would like to know where is he practicing as I want to follow him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Corbea is a fun-loving, details guy. Not a dull moment with this guy, which puts you at ease in the dentist's chair. He even wears funny ugly Christmas sweaters to lighten the mood. If anyone knows what practice Dr. Corbea is going to next, please post.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Corbea is my all-time favorite dentist. He is not only fun and entertaining, but he has a perfectionist streak that translates into the best dentistry possible. He gave me three root canals yet he made the whole procedure painless and fun. In fact, I wanted to visit the dentist more often with him there. He puts a lot of passion and care into his profession, and he makes you feel like the quality of the work he does on your teeth is the most important thing in his life. Great guy! So sad he left sunshine dental. Best dentist ever...

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Corbea is a great dentist! He is very thorough and never makes me feel rushed. He has great energy and I always feel comfortable coming back! I would recommend Dr Corbea to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr Corbeas, and so far I have never been happier with a dentist. From his professionalism with the staff he works alongside, to the welcoming nature of his personality, Dr Corbea makes me feel more comfortable in a dental setting than ever before. He is gentle, knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain to me my diagnosis and treatment options. I have recommended him to many friends and family and cannot speak highly enough of this dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Claudiu Corbea's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

An internationally trained dentist, Dr. Claudiu Corbea earned his first dental degree in 2004 from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara, Romania where he practiced dentistry for several years. Moving to Canada in 2009, Dr. Corbea received his second dental degree with distinction from University of Western Ontario and was on the Dean's honor list. Upon graduation, he was also awarded for his high level of academic achievement , interpersonal and clinical skills. Dr. Corbea excellently communicates in English, Romanian and has a good base knowledge of the French language. The proud owner of Oakridge Crossing Dental, Dr. Corbea enjoys an active lifestyle, loves the incredible outdoors Alberta has to offer and prides himself on being able to relate to patients from all walks of life. Dr. Corbea is very outgoing and can make his patients feel comfortable and confident in his ability as their dental care provider.

• English