Ratings for Dr. Christos Papadopoulos

Knowledgeable, kind, funny, and approachable doctor from start to finish of my orthodontic treatment. Couldn't have chosen a better Doctor to straighten my teeth. Love my smile now because of Dr Papadopoulos :D

flag | Submitted January 17, 2020

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Invisalign with Dr. P. He guided me through every step of the process and was always helpful whenever I had questions. He took his time and never rushed my appointments. I recommend him for anyone considering Invisalign.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

Amazing orthodontist and such a great person. I drove over an hour to my appointments the last 1.5 years but it was so worth it. I still can't believe he was able to fix my teeth which were so crooked! If you need an orthodontist look no further, he is THE BEST

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I wish I saw him the first time! I had braces a few years ago by another orthodontist and had constant jaw pain and TMJ that just never went away. I went to go see Dr P for a second opinion and he treated me for 15 months and fixed my jaw problems and pain. I can now live my life without having constant pain. Dr P is someone I HIGHLY recommend. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Such a great doctor. I now have a great smile and have him to thank. Very nice and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Intelligent, warm and the best personality for a doctor that I’ve ever had. I can’t stop smiling since I got my braces off. Thank you Dr. Papadopoulos!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Dr. Papadopoulos is an orthodontist I highly recommend. He is extremely personable and was very honest about everything throughout my Invisalign treatment. He has this way about him that is very genuine and open, and as an adult receiving treatment it was nice to see such a fine young man deliver an exceptional result without being full of himself. He will have a very successful career.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

This guy is the man! Down to earth, smart and made my complicated smile at the start seem like a piece of cake to fix in less than 2 years. If you want straight teeth, he's your guy.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Honestly the best money I’ve ever spent. He’s funny and open to you being a part of the treatment. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. He’s a bro !

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Personable, professional and an awesome sense of humor. Very happy with my new smile and I’ve recommended my friends to go see him for Invisalign. Thanks again dr P!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019