Ratings for Dr. Christopher Waite

Dr. Waite is very personable! Excellent bedside manner and really cares! He is also very enthusiastic which is great. I feel so confident when I have my surgery knowing he is right there doing it. I highly recommend Dr. Waite.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Waite is the new younger doctor to the Okanagan area. He is a wonderful example of how a doctor should behave and show respect to his patients. Kelowna patients should be happy to have a new eye doctor of his quality in their area. I would highly recommend him over some of the other eye doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Waite saw me while on very short notice while on-call at Kelowna Hospital. He did an amazing job of explaining my blepharitis and more serious uveitus inflammations to me and giving me a new treatment schedule, with possible options for future treatments if required. He is my idea of the new breed of younger doctors - superior people skills, very thorough examination and explanations, and depth of knowledge. I've been searching for someone like him for 15 months now. Am relieved I finally found him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner. We are very lucky to have him in the Okanagan.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Christopher Waite 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients