Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Tetley

I am thrilled with my filler and botox treatments done on Dec 16/19! I have been to other doctors who overfilled me and I looked so artificial. Dr. Tetley is absolutely the best doctor I have seen and I will never look elsewhere. Thank you Dr. Tetley for the best possible outcome! :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thanks so much - I couldn't be happier to help! Thanks for the nice words.

Submitted January 23, 2020

Such a great Doctor and a real nice man, makes you feel comfortable right from the start! I have recommended many , many of my clients to Chris, all that have gone for a visit, not one was disappointed!! Thanks so much , you knowledge is very amazing and well received! See you soon

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thanks so much for this - looking forward to seeing you too!

Submitted October 17, 2019

I have been to other doctors for fillers and botox in the past and I have experienced less than satisfactory results. I decided to try Dr. Tetley and I am impressed how he explains all the procedures and any possible side effects that may occur. I will continue to use Dr. Tetley and I highly recommend him to all of you looking for a Number ONE expert in his field.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
I'm honored by your compliments - thanks so much and see you soon!

Submitted October 17, 2019

I am so fortunate to have found Dr Tetley. I appreciate his professional opinion and he is always checking in after a treatment to ensure my results are exactly what I was hoping for.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
I'm fortunate to have so many great clients! Thanks very much for writing this.

Submitted March 17, 2019

Dr Tetley educates, makes suggestions and will provide the correct procedure for your needs. He does not push a procedure on you, informs you of the cost before hand and follows up afterwards. I am thrilled to have the BBL lazer procedure performed but even more thrilled to be on this journey of health and beauty with Dr. Tetley!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
And I'm thrilled to see you enjoy the results you're getting! Thanks so much for the review.

Submitted March 17, 2019

Great experience with Dr. Tetley! Not only is he knowledgeable, but he is also very patient and kind. I am the type of person who asks lots of questions and he is always more than willing to answer. This along with the fact that he reads up on the latest advances in medical treatments and is very careful and precise makes me feel very confident/ safe having him as a doctor

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thanks for your time in writing this. Please continue to ask away - my role is as an educator as much as it is treatment provider.

Submitted March 10, 2019

Excellent experience with great results. Dr. Tetley takes the time needed to get the best results and answers all questions. He provides a relaxing atmosphere without any of the aggressive upselling I've encountered previously.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thanks for this feedback - I absolutely want to make sure that you feel completely comfortable!

Submitted March 10, 2019

Exceptional experience!! I had my first BBL treatment yesterday and could see it starting to work immediately! The attention to detail and thoroughness of the laser procedure Dr Tetley performed, were second to none. The price was the best I've found and worth every cent! I can't wait for my next treatment and highly recommend Dr Tetley! One of the best investments I've made ....

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Thanks very much for putting your trust in me and for sharing your experience.

Submitted March 10, 2019

Thank you Dr. Tetley for being professional, and advising of the best course of treatment. Dr. Tetley's honesty was most refreshing. His knowledge of the products, how they will react, what to anticipate was very welcomed. He took time to ensure I understood various procedures, their pros and cons and likely outcomes. Wow! I am thrilled with the results of ZO -in just six weeks and am excited to begin BBL therapy Triple A rating in my books!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thank you for such a kind review! Very greatly appreciated. I'm excited to see your BBL results!

Submitted February 21, 2019

Professional, personable and very gentle . Dr. Tetley is kind, caring and compassionate. His expertise is matched by his personality and I always look forward to my appointments. A+++

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's response
Thanks very much for the kind words! It's certainly my pleasure taking care of you.

Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. Christopher Tetley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chris Tetley uses his expertise and experience in esthetic medicine to help you to look and feel your best. Together with you he'll create a personalized treatment plan specific to you, because your appearance and concerns are as unique as your personality and experiences. Dr. Tetley specializes in coming up with that “just right” combination of treatments that will help to present a better you to the world. Dr. Tetley created Tetley MD Medical Esthetics because he loves using his artistry, experience and technical skills to help you to enhance and preserve your appearance and how you feel. He originally trained and practiced as an ER physician, and he loves having the opportunity to help people through what is often the worst day of their lives. But he realized that what he really loves is having the opportunity to help you to create your best days, and to truly change your life for the better. Dr. Tetley wants you to have a comfortable, warm (even fun?) experience where you can work together with him as partners. At Tetley MD we specialize in using injectable neuromodulators (Botox etc) and fillers to relax lines and restore lost volume, improving your current appearance or helping to restore your youthful looks. Please get in touch today and let’s get started!

• English

• University of Victoria British Columbia (Grad. 1998)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 2003)

• Cosmetic Botox