Ratings for Dr. Christopher Teshima

Dr. Teshima is the best. Took the time to speak to my husband and myself after my husband ‘a procedure and explained and showed us what he did. . We are so blessed and happy my husband was referred to Dr. Teshima. Thank you Grace & Tony Pisciola

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Teshima is excellent. Personable, he talked to me before and after each procedure and his staff is always friendly and helpful. Did i mention the fact that he found time to deal with my problem at nearly a moment's notice?

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Amazing Doctor. So skilled and so personable. I am so thankful to be a patient of his. His Staff is also excellent. I am always impressed with his honesty and sincerity. He always talks to me before and after every procedure and has time to answer my questions. Dr Teshima thanks once again. Terry Mc Mann

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Teshima is absolutely amazing. He is genuine, a great communicator, and takes the time to explain things thoroughly. He is extremely knowledgable and from my understanding is one of the leaders in his field. He’s wait list is long but it is worth it. I will be forever grateful for the care he provided me. He is one of the best doctors I’ve ever had.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

He is does not tell the truth when questioned. He does not want to tell you test results. He does not have a very good additude and he thinks he god as he not. He says he is the only one that can do these procedures, The are all done in Ontario though St Mike which we found out that it is done in london too.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Teshima was my doctor for three procedures before he left Alberta. He was just the BEST, Compassionate Doctor I've experienced. He always made me feel so comfortable... and he remembered me each year... I was so sadden to find out he left for Toronto... I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Teshima... Ontario is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Teshima was very nice and thorough. He explained the procedure well, asked if I had questions for him and made sure I was totally prepared and comfortable. The procedure went well. I would recommend Dr Teshima highly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

very knowledgeable doctor, made me feel relaxed and explained everything before and after procedure, also spoke with my family . Would recommend highly, he was excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

He was very kind and very informative. I felt like he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I feel confident with this doctor. Wait times are what should be expected in Toronto/Ontario. This is a highly sought after physician. I had to wait quite some time for my consultation because he had an emergent procedure. If I were the patient in the OR I certainly would not want him to pause to meet a patient in the office. Thank you dr teshima

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Christopher Teshima's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare