Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher Chafin

From the initial consultation to the day of the procedure, Dr. Chafin and his staff went above and beyond my expectations for my tooth extraction. Today is the day after and I feel no pain and very comfortable. Thank you for putting me at ease and for getting this taken care of so soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! - J. Sheetz

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Christopher Chafin's response
Thank you for your kind review! We strive for excellence everyday and glad you had a great experience.

Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Chafin has the both knowledge and the ability to instill that knowledge in you, so you'll know every step along the way. Throw in an assistant like Ashley and you have a wonderful team. They provide excellent service and I'll be returning to see them again and again. If you are a Veteran and you require dental work, go see Dr. Chafin. He takes great care of US! -Tony B US Navy Veteran

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Christopher Chafin's response
Thank you for your kind review! We strive for excellence everyday and glad you had a great experience with your oral surgery.

Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Chafin is an excellent doctor make me relax from the moment of consultation throughout the actual process. He was worth the wait, I saw four other doctors before him and I left three of their offices feeling I should go home and plan my funeral and I have very strong teeth so I am not a walk in the park patient. Dr. Chafin please keep doing what you do extremely well and you'r now on my prayer list.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr Chafin removed my daughters’s 4 wisdom teeth and he was excellent from start to finish. He and his assistants Kristen and Ashley were eager to answer questions and receiving a call the next day to check how my daughter was doing meant alot to us both. Thank you, Dr Chafin!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Christopher Chafin's response
Thank you for your kind review! We strive for excellence everyday. We are so glad your daughter had a great experience during her wisdom tooth surgery.

Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Chafin and his assistants, Judy, Ashley and Kristen were amazing. Facing extensive extractions and implant surgery I was nervous about what was going to happen. From the moment I arrived until I left I was treated with the upmost care and professionalism. They went out of their way to ease my anxiety and fears. I would recommend Dr. Chafin , he is hands down the best.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

I had a very positive experience today with Dr. Chafin and his nurse Judy. Also with their excellent and friendly office personnel. His assistant Judy was went above and beyond to make me comfortable. She kept me informed and what to expect during surgery and during recuperation . Dr Chafin was very professional and caring. Showed great concern that I was not in any distress. It was one of the best encounters with a dentist/surgeon I have ever had and it was greatly appreciated. It was a very positive experience and would recommend him and his staff anytime.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

What an amazing group! Dr. Chafin and his team, Ashley and Katie are so kind, caring, and compassionate! Dr. Chafin made it possible for my son to have a good and comfortable experience with the removal of his wisdom teeth. I am very thankful that we were recommended to Dr. Chafin and his team!! If you are looking for a super friendly staff with excellent customer service, look no further!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

I was recommended from the VA in West Palm Beach to see Dr. Chafin for two teeth to be removed! When I woke up, I was ready for the procedure( which had already been done) to be completed , I had felt nothing! The staff (Dr C Chafin & his associates Amanda & Kristin were Marvelous), to say the least! Will recommend to all my fellow Veterans! Thank you for a job well done! Kudos!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

I am a Veteran and was sent to DR. Chafin through the WPB VAMC . I had three bottom teeth removed the procedure is very painful but the results were not Dr.Chafin and staff were very careful as to make this number of extractions as painless as possible .I would recommend them to any of my fellow Veterans . They spoke to me about new procedures that I would be a good candidate for that I look forward to working with them in the near Future that would greatly improve my quality of life with the loss of so many of my own teeth that would allow me to smile again. I look forward to that time again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Submitted December 10, 2018

I had a very positive experience today with Dr. Chafin and Ashley. They were personable and efficient, and talked me through the procedure as it was taking place. They asked often how I was doing - I thought that was impressive. I had two teeth extracted, a sinus/tooth infection cleaned up and a bone graft. I would recommend them. They are not cheap - but I am understanding that is pretty normal with oral surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Christopher Chafin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Rollins College - Bachelors Degree University of Pennsylvania - Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) University of Florida - Doctorate of Medicine (MD) University of Florida - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency

• English