Ratings for Dr. Christine Sorial

I saw her for my IUD, explained everything, even walked me through the steps. I was very nervous at first but I was pleasantly surprised at how smoothly it went. Very pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Sorial is very thourough and tremendously good at listening. So pleased to be her patient.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable and excellent bed side manner. We feel very lucky to have found her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I had a very unpleasant experience with the staff and doctor. They gave me wrong date for the appointment and when I should up for it I was told that I missed it and the doctor was rude too.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Sorial after my miscarriage (when she was still in her training) then again recently during my pregnancy. She has been so supportive and amazing through it all. Took the time to explain everything to me, really listened to all my worries. I left feeling at ease and in good hands. I hope she can follow me until I deliver and after as my gp.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

What a breath of fresh air! Very knowledgeable, compassionate and took time to make me feel heard. Even my 4 year old wants to come back to see her again! can't wait until she starts her own practice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Christine Sorial's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental