Dr. Christine Fisher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christine Fisher

It is with great pleasure that I get to review Dr. Fisher and her staff, AGAIN! Being a 3x cosmetic surgery patient, some may think I have some sort of plastic surgery addiction, but that is not the case. Rather I, like many women, noticed parts of my body that I wanted to improve for myself and myself only, and Dr. Fisher did just that. She listened to my concerns and delivered the results that I asked for: to still look like myself, only “better”. I can go on and on about how great of a surgeon she is, but that is just one part of the process. Dr. Fisher provided the same personalized experience she did for me 4 years ago when I first chose her as my surgeon, and this last time around we picked up right where we left off. Appointments were never rushed and Dr. Fisher always made sure to check up on me emotionally as well, which as a mental-health nurse I highly value. How she can connect to the many clients she sees I will never know, but I can tell that it is one of many qualities that set her above the rest. I could not end this review without saying something about all the staff that I interacted with. I saw Dr. Fisher’s nurse practitioner Crystal for a post-op appointment and she was just as compassionate as Dr. Fisher. She was attentive and listened to my concern about one of my incisions that turned out to be nothing other than me overreacting, but she was very reassuring and explained all options if I were to have a complication. Claire and Danielle were always friendly both on the phone and in person, and they always got back to my questions promptly. Julie was very welcoming during all my appointments, and I think it’s so cool that she is not only a breast cancer survivor but also a former patient of Dr. Fisher! Overall, I fully trust Dr. Fisher and her staff with my body and if I ever feel the need to be a 4x patient, I will be running back to her office and her office only!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

In January of 2017 I was referred to Dr. Fisher after finding out I was in the high risk category for breast cancer. My stomach was in knots going into the appointment. From the moment I walked in I felt at ease. Her waiting room is warm and inviting, smelled like relaxing lavender, and her staff is gentle, kind and caring. When I met Dr. Fisher I knew I was going to choose her because her bedside manner is not only compassionate and kind, but she has the confidence I needed in a surgeon. I mean, don’t we all want our surgeon to be a bad a$$ in the OR? The day of surgery, she came in, gave me a hug, and said, “I’m going to take care of you like I would my family member.” And she did. Her staff—everyone from Crystal her NP, Claire her MA, Brandi her scheduler, and everyone else (they just had the biggest part in my care) has the ability of making you feel as if you are their only patients. When I was in the hospital post op, during my recovery, and during my last step of surgery, I always felt cared for. I recommend Dr. Fisher more than I can put into words properly & I can’t say enough great things about her. She will laugh with you, communicate with you, and most of all…she will care for you. Go see the Wonder Woman—Christine Fisher!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I can't say enough how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Fisher and her team! After making the decision to have a double mastectomy, I was referred to her by my OBGYN. I had my first meeting with Dr. Fisher, and I immediately felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. She explained the procedure in detail, and was at the same time so caring and compassionate. She is a gifted surgeon, and she has given me reconstructed breasts that look amazing! Her assistant, Crystal, is also top notch and very knowledgeable. They are an amazing team! I feel very blessed to have been referred to them, and would recommend them to any woman who is going through this, or anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Dr. Fisher and her staff will not disappoint!! Love, love, love them!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

In late 2015 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. By the grace of God I was lead to Dr. Fisher. In January 2016 I underwent a bilateral mastectomy with DIEP reconstructive surgery. I could not have been placed in any better hands than those of Dr. Fisher and her team. They are an amazing, knowledgeable, and compassionate group of people. Dr. Fisher is so passionate about what she does that her ability to communicate in such a manner that the level of comfort and understanding truly made this difficult decision so much easier. I have recommended her to dear friends who have been faced with the tough decisions involving breast cancer. I have been blessed with a great success story and Dr. Fisher along with her team were instrumental in my story.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Recently Dr. Christine Fisher did a necessary breast reduction surgery on my 23 year old granddaughter. The breast reduction was a complete success and the results would need to be seen to fully appreciate the difference this breast reduction will mean to the quality of life for my granddaughter. Dr. Christine Fisher from the first office visit has been supportive, positive and encouraging to what lies ahead for my granddaughter as a result of this breast reduction surgery. Thank you Dr. Fisher and your entire office staff for making this the best life changing experience for a granddaughter whom I love dearly and want only the best life has to offer for her. Gratefully, DD

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Christine Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

2017 Super Doctors® Rising Star® honoree Dr. Christine Fisher provides plastic surgery from a woman’s perspective in central Austin and Fredericksburg, TX. Specializing in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of the breast, including the full spectrum of reconstruction options for breast cancer patients, Dr. Fisher focuses on compassionate care while achieving natural-looking results. At Dr. Fisher’s women-run practice, we take the time to get to know you, understand your goals, and create a personalized care plan. With two grandmothers who survived breast cancer, Dr. Fisher strongly believes in the value of emotional and practical support when facing such a diagnosis, which is why her patient care team includes breast cancer survivors who help patients navigate the restorative journey. She and her team are inspired daily as they work with patients on the journey to recovery, whether that be after cancer or to address loss of form and function due to pregnancy, weight change, or aging. Her artistry, skill and experience includes such breast reconstruction options as DIEP Flap (living tissue) reconstruction, implant-based and nipple-sparing reconstruction, and ‘hidden scar’ techniques resulting in no scars on the front of the breast. She also offers the correction of problems with breast implants and cosmetic body-shaping procedures, such as tummy tucks and breast lifts. Dr. Fisher graduated medical school with honors from the University of Texas and completed her training in plastic surgery and advanced reconstructive surgery in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Paris, France. Upon returning home to Austin, Dr. Fisher joined the Medical Advisory Committee for the Breast Cancer Resource Center and has been a bra designer with Kendra Scott for the organization’s signature fundraiser, Art Bra® Austin. She was also appointed faculty at the University of Texas Dell Medical School. Dr. Fisher understands that restorative breast surgery represents a chance for not just physical healing, but also emotional healing. She and her team aspire to empower women every day to move forward in life — confidently.

• English

• University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston (Grad. 2006)

• Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast Augmentation