Ratings for Dr. Chris Holden

Dr.Holden did my emergency csection on my first son back in 2017, after finding out I was pregnant early in 2019 I knew I needed to have Dr.Holden as my ob. He is so kind hearted and truly a amazing doctor. He performed my scheduled csection in December of 2019 and I had full confidence in his care for me. A truly amazing doctor

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Dr. Holden is very nice person to talk to and explained things well. However he doesn't offer key hole surgery for a procedure I needed done. I was referred to another doctor and she did it no problem

flag | Submitted January 21, 2020

Dr. Holden was absolutely amazing, would highly recommend him. He’s very caring and don’t rush you out of the room.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Dr. Holden is hands down the best Doctor I’ve ever had. So caring and actually treats you like a person not just a patient. I recommend him to every new mom !!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

Dr Holden is truly amazing. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. I have full confidence in his care, and would highly recommend him. He is one of a kind, and always goes above and beyond for each and every patient. Lori is the best!! Always so kind and welcoming. They are such a great team.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

Dr. Holden is a truly amazing doctor with incredible bedside manner. He ensures his patients feel cared for, understand what is going on, and he truly listens to your concerns. The downside is it can be difficult to get a hold of his office and his receptionist is very difficult to deal with (very brisk and uncaring and has lied to me on 2 different occassions).

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Holden. He is knowledgeable, thorough, professional and caring. Most of all, he listens to his patients and his bedside manner is unsurpassable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

Dr Holden is the BEST Doctor in NL . Outstanding man with gentle and caring mannerism. Can not think of one negative thing to say about him. Addressed my issues professionally and didn’t rush me out of the room. Thank you for Everything.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr. Holden was incredible throughout my entire pregnancy. He was very supportive of my attempt at a VBAC and kept me informed at every point. Staff are friendly and wait times were great (longest was maybe 20 minutes). He came to see me twice after delivery and also while I was in labour, even though he wasn't the doctor on call.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I’ve had Dr.Holden twice and he’s absolutely amazing, I was lucky enough to go into labor and have him in the room to deliver my second baby, his wait times are a little long but with how knowledgeable and caring he is and how amazing his bedside manner is it’s definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Chris Holden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients