Dr. Chioma O. Enu, DPM, MS, AACFAS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chioma O. Enu, DPM, MS, AACFAS

I am so happy that Dr Enu was recommended to me! The plantar fasciitis that has plagued me for 7 months is finally improving, thanks to her excellent care. She took her time with me, was very thorough and offered solid, practical, do-able treatments. Dr Enu is an excellent physician - kind, caring and competent. I look forward to my next appointment!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Very competent, knowledgeable, assuring doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Met Dr. Enu on my first visit to a podiatrist. Dr. Enu was great, pleasant, helpful and made me feel completely relaxed . I would absolutely highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My wife and I both met with Dr Enu and she was wonderful; excellent people skills besides medical competence

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Enu was very pleasant and very compassionate with my needs. Staff was excellent, would recommend at the highest level.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

First time being seen at the practice but was highly recommended by a co-worker. Dr. Enu was excellent, compassionate and caring as was her medical assistant. Extremely pleased with my experience here and without a doubt return to Dr. Enu if any other issues arrise. Also would hight recommended this practice.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Chioma Enu was very professional and very personable. She explains very clearly your conditions and treatments. The best podiatrist I have every been to and will not look for anyone else if more problems arise.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Enu was wonderful. Very patient, considerate and kind. I would recommend her to anyone with foot problems. She was so professional on top of her personality!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Beautiful Spirit! She is a doctor that is caring, knowledgeable and has integrity. Would definitely visit her again! *****

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been to two other podiatrists for my foot pain, which at times has been unbearable because I am on my feet all day. I have been told that I needed surgery, and Dr. Enu is the first doctor to recommend orthotics for me to try before looking at surgical treatments. I have been wearing my orthotics for 1 month now, and my foot pain is almost non-existent. Thank-you so much Dr. Enu, i highly recommend her and the office in North Haven, the staff there is also very nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Chioma O. Enu, DPM, MS, AACFAS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chioma O. Enu attended the University of Connecticut (Go Huskies!) and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physiology and Neurobiology. She attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed residency at Yale New Haven Hospital with training in podiatric medicine and surgery, with additional training in reconstructive rear-foot and ankle surgery. A native of Anambra state, Nigeria, Dr. Enu has lived in the United States for almost two decades and her mother remains a long time North Haven resident. Chioma enjoys a variety of hobbies including yoga, photography, singing (classically trained privately and in UConn) and keeping up with her active infant daughter. She currently resides in Norwalk with her husband. Dr. Enu is looking forward to meeting new and current patients as well as serving the North Haven community as a whole. She is extensively trained in conservative and surgical management of common and sports-related foot and ankle conditions, trauma and severe foot deformities. Dr. Enu will be accepting new patients, as well as taking on many existing patients, so it is very important that you, as a doctor in the community, take a moment to get to know her. We are pleased to introduce a full-time physician to our North Haven office and we hope your patients will like Dr. Enu as much as we do!

• University of Connecticut (Grad. 2002)
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2012)

• Athlete's foot