Ratings for Dr. Chelsey Topping

Dr topping delivered my second child. The whole process was great. I look forward to working with her for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Topping was super friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. She delivered my daughter and she kept me calm the whole time ( I was a first timer). She always takes the time to listen when I ask questions. She is also did not make a huge deal about my weight when I see her- and with weightless she cheered me on.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I highly recommend dr.topping we had twin boys and my family doctor knew nothing about twins. Dr.topping was very informative and very calm and my c-section went amazing and I healed very well. You can barely see my scar.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Best Dr I have ever had, and I have had my fair share of doctors. She is so sweet and cares and is compassionate. She is very knowledge specially with endometriosis. I trust her completely with my treatment plan. I have anxiety whenever I have surgery, she always takes the time to calm me before going under. She is an amazing doctor! Wait times are long but she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Topping was amazing when I had my son in August of 2015. She was so caring and professional. I would definitely go back to see her for my next child. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Topping is great she delivered my son in 2016 and she is very kind and outgoing doctor also her staff were very friendly I recommend Tammy she is very friendly always with her smile.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Topping in my opinion doesn't really care. She makes you feel like she's listening but too involved in typing on her keyboard. You get 10 mins with her and I waited 2 hours to see her in a hot crowded office. The staff are not that friendly it's all rushed in there making them that way feels very stressed in the office. She doesn't really support mature women getting pregnant naturally. I got the feeling she was judgmental. Like why are you bothering at your age? Go to fertility clinic in Calgary when I'm very healthy and have mature pregnancies that were natural in my family. Dr Browne is who I go to now he has a big heart and is very understanding! He will be delivering my baby. He also has the year's of experience behind him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Topping is an amazing woman and fantastic doctor. She delivered my baby in summer 2016 while coaching a resident and did an amazing job at putting me at ease throughout the delivery. She also took excellent care of me after, as well as calmly orchestrating my daughter's care when she wasn't breathing properly. Dr. Topping does tend to run behind, especially later in the day, but that is because in Lethbridge doctors deliver their patient's babies during the day. As we all know babies come when they are ready, they dont cate if the doctor has a full slate. She is always cheerful and listens attentively to questions and concerns. I am excited to see her again with my next baby.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Chelsey is an amazingly skilled Surgeon. If you have something complicated, like a high grade endometriosis, she is your only sure bet in Lethbridge. Do not trust your surgery to anyone else here...I have had many gynecological surgeries and have felt butchered by other surgeons here. She can heal you, and has compassion to match her remarkable skill. She does have a long waiting list, but is 100% with the wait.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Favourite doctor, wouldn't want anyone else to deliever my babies

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Chelsey Topping 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients