Ratings for Dr. Chelsey Topping

Dr. Topping was amazing when I had my son in August of 2015. She was so caring and professional. I would definitely go back to see her for my next child. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Topping is great she delivered my son in 2016 and she is very kind and outgoing doctor also her staff were very friendly I recommend Tammy she is very friendly always with her smile.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Topping in my opinion doesn't really care. She makes you feel like she's listening but too involved in typing on her keyboard. You get 10 mins with her and I waited 2 hours to see her in a hot crowded office. The staff are not that friendly it's all rushed in there making them that way feels very stressed in the office. She doesn't really support mature women getting pregnant naturally. I got the feeling she was judgmental. Like why are you bothering at your age? Go to fertility clinic in Calgary when I'm very healthy and have mature pregnancies that were natural in my family. Dr Browne is who I go to now he has a big heart and is very understanding! He will be delivering my baby. He also has the year's of experience behind him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Topping is an amazing woman and fantastic doctor. She delivered my baby in summer 2016 while coaching a resident and did an amazing job at putting me at ease throughout the delivery. She also took excellent care of me after, as well as calmly orchestrating my daughter's care when she wasn't breathing properly. Dr. Topping does tend to run behind, especially later in the day, but that is because in Lethbridge doctors deliver their patient's babies during the day. As we all know babies come when they are ready, they dont cate if the doctor has a full slate. She is always cheerful and listens attentively to questions and concerns. I am excited to see her again with my next baby.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Chelsey is an amazingly skilled Surgeon. If you have something complicated, like a high grade endometriosis, she is your only sure bet in Lethbridge. Do not trust your surgery to anyone else here...I have had many gynecological surgeries and have felt butchered by other surgeons here. She can heal you, and has compassion to match her remarkable skill. She does have a long waiting list, but is 100% with the wait.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Favourite doctor, wouldn't want anyone else to deliever my babies

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

After a very traumatic delivery and a terrible experience with both my OBGYN and L&D nurses with my first, Topping made me feel safe and confident about having another. Yes she was always on the go with appointments, but I never felt like I was rushed or that she wouldn't take the time to answer questions. I thought she was fantastic and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Very kind dr to be around. Been with her for my pregnancy in 2015 but not for my c section as she was off and ended up with dr Browne which isn't someone I want to do my section again. This time we have a planned c section and will be able to have her there. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

She's an awesome doctor!!! Very friendly and smart!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Topping as been amazing she makes me feel comfortable and gentle. Very nice and sweet and welcoming.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Chelsey Topping 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients