Dr. Chelsea Viola

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chelsea Viola

Dr. Viola is a leading podiatrist in Estero, my hometown. In a month, I had met with two unfortuate incidents, both due to the negligence of someone else. Hence, I was really looking for a doctor who could help me deal with all of this. An infection in the foot and another tendon pain made it impossible to do my everyday work. Dr. Viola ensured I was comfortable with the treatment provided. I was given some medicine after a thorough check-up. The swelling is gone, only a little more to recover.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Thank you so much for my fungal nail treatment. I never imagined my nails could go back to looking pretty. Goodbye to my embarrassing ugly nails.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

In FFLC, I was admitted in May this year and provided treatment for my left foot fracture. Even though I had sought advise from other podiatrists, it was Dr. Viola's care that really ensured I received the right attention. But, the delay caused quite a bit of problems for me. However, the recovery was very quick after that. I am really happy with the way the problems were handled. In fact, Dr. Viola took personal care of my condition and I really appreciate her efforts.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I feel during the night walking to the kitchen to get a bottled water. I have foot drop nerve damage in the leg and foot and tripped, stepped on the top of my foot and feel from the pain, broke the big toe nail. Went to her in Ft. Myers, I told her what happened d and she told me it was gout. I have not had gout in 7 years. Tripping walking on the top of my foot does not cause gout. Horrible diagnoses

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

In every FFLC clinic I have noticed the urgency of the podiatrists to attend to patients. I was once near to Estero and there it so happened that I just slipped all of a sudden. It was a trek and we were all very excited. But, my sudden fall made it very difficult to walk. I visited the clinic on emergency without an appointment. The doctor made sure I didn't have to wait for long. I spent an hour and was given medication as well as rest was advised. Although I had to cut the trip short, it was worth the experience as after that I have advised many about the relief that I obtained.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

When you have been affected by continued toe nail infection, you definitely need someone reliable to consult with. There are many podiatrists whom I've consulted and got frustrated, even more and more since its very difficult to approach them. Firstly, they are not readily available at the clinic and don't even realize the amount of pain that patients go through. They make them wait despite having given appointments. Hence, when Dr. Viola took up my case after I approached FFLC I wasn't really quite sure of what kind of treatment would be provided for my nail infection. But, to my surprise it was different. I wasn't expecting such an astonishing outcome. The area got cured very soon and I couldn't have asked any better. Would certainly advise Dr. Viola's treatment.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

If you need to consult a specialist in podiatry, you need to just visit the FFLC. I happened to visit the clinic at the Estero center some time last month. It was really a nice experience. One of the best things was the individual care and attention provided at the clinic. Dr. Viola was so patient and understanding about my condition. Since the time I visited the place, it has boosted my confidence that has started to get hampered. One of the amazing things about their clinic is that the equipment is the latest available and they have the specialized podiatrists too. I am so amazed by their effort that they put into treating the patients. Two more visits were required and then after that the condition had improved so much.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

One reason why I would suggest visiting Dr. Viola is for her incredible bedside manners. She actually knows what works and does exactly that. Hence there are no unnecessary delays in treatment results. For my 2-year old daughter, we were very anxious when she told us that there would be a minor non-invasive procedure of her conjoined toe fingers. At first she composed Maria and made her feel that the process would be over in just few minutes. The kid is very restless so we were unsure whether it would be easy for Dr. Viola. But, the treatment was performed right in front of us and Maria wasn't at all uncomfortable. In fact, she was so happy to be with her. The podiatrist took under 10-minutes and it was done! My daughter is now absolutely doing great and really happy that she has five full fingers in her toe now! -- George

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

If you visit FFLC, you will automatically know the difference between the podiatrists you find usually and the benefits acquired from Dr. Viola. It is such a great experience simply knowing the treatment process there. The best-in-class specialists are able to perform the most difficult cases of the foot and leg with ease. In fact, one of my acquaintances got her Bunionectomy done there and she's fully satisfied. Based on her experience and few others, I was able to come to a conclusion regarding the choice of podiatrist. In fact, it was amazing to discover the various aspects of the treatment process that they have at their clinic. My problem was resolved very quickly and I'm really happy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

For the last weeks, I was suffering from an ankle injury with a terrible pain. It was such a bad condition for which I was upset. In such a state, I trusted only Dr. Viola's treatment. At FFLC, the staff is really helpful. The appointment process was really simple. I just had to call them up and I received a preferred date. After that I had two amazing sessions with the podiatrist. The marks from the injury had disappeared in the two weeks of the treatment. Swelling gone and most importantly the pain has reduced considerably. I'm so lucky to have consulted Dr. Viola.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Chelsea Viola's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chelsea Viola grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut and is a graduate of Glastonbury High School. She then attended The University of Maryland at College Park and where she was awarded the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Undergraduate Research Fellowship and graduated with Honors in Biology in 2010. After four years in New York City attending the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, where she graduated in the top of her class, Dr. Viola then completed her surgical residency training with the Atlantic Health System at Morristown Medical Center, a Trauma 2, where she successfully completed over 2000 surgical procedures in various lower extremity procedures, including complex reconstructive limb deformity and trauma cases. Dr. Viola then relocated from New Jersey to Florida pursue an opportunity to contribute and advance the growing need of lower extremity trauma services in Lee County. After two years, she decided to return home to Connecticut to be closer to family and use her growing knowledge to assist the Southern New England community. During her spare time, she enjoys indoor and outdoor cycling, swimming, NFL football, science fiction and fantasy, and all things Halloween.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Maryland (Grad. 2010)
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2014)
  • Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2017)

• Broken ankle/broken foot