Ratings for Dr. Charu Sharma

Have always been so scared of going to a dentist but since my boyfriend went there he told me to try it out ,,omg the best experience ever she put me at ease and explained everything she was not rushed at all ,,loved it would recommend her to all .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr Prange my whole life and have always had bad experiences with him. I've had some issues in the past, and because of my experience I haven't been back for a long time. Almost 10 years. I decided it's been long enough so I made an appointment and saw Dr Sharma. She was incredible! Dr Prange was always very condenscending about my teeth, and Dr Sharma told me my problems, how to fix them, and assured me she will do everything she can to help me. She's great and I look forward to going to her more and more!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

My sister in law is a great dentist. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Prange all my life, so I was nervous when Dr. Sharma began taking over some of his patients as he prepares for retirement. It turns out I had nothing to be nervous about. Dr. Sharma is wonderful! She is gentle and takes her time to explain everything to you and her reasoning behind it. I got a filling and didn't even know she was doing the freezing - all of a sudden I was numb! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Love the dental clinic. Great staff and doctors..................

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Love her singing. Overall a pleasant experience. Recommended to all jittery people.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Excellent doctor. Great staff. Need to repaint the clinic though.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Wonderful dental office! The whole family is registered here.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Great dentist. My whole family goes there and I can honestly say I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

My family and I have been a patient of Dr. Charu Sharma for last 2 years . We find her to be professional & knowledgeable and we always have had great experience at her clinic. That's the reason we do not mind even traveling 50 KMs ONE WAY to get honest opinion and exemplary tooth-care. Highly recommend Dr. Sharma!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015