Dr. Charu Sharma

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Charu Sharma

Have been seeing her for about 6 years now and really like how professional she is. She is kind and very patient with me and all my family . She explains things until I can understand all that is happening. Highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Overall, I love Dr Sharma. She is knowledgeable, very calming and not pushy at all. She is always cheerful and always singing. A very good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sharma for 5 years now , she is very kind and knowledgeable. She does not advise extra treatment only what is needed . Her needles do not hurt at all ,, I mean at all !!!i would recommend her to anyone who needs help with dental phobia !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I am dumbfounded how this dentist has received such a high rating... she is very kind and generous but she has caused endless dental problems for me and at least 4 other people that I have spoken to. She did a filling on me that I believe was cracked in the process. The crack runs along the side of the tooth near the gum line and up into the gum tissue and goes right across the one channel in my tooth. This crack has been causing endless pain for over 4 years. I went to Sharma countless times over the past four years trying to find the source of the pain. We ended up changing the filling twice and then proceeding with a root canal that only made the pain worse due to her drilling and packing through a broken channel! She is not very knowledgeable and seems to treat every issue with antibiotics. She is also notorious for leaving sharp edges on fillings and is unable to fix them after multiple attempts (my new dentist fixed this issue within seconds). She also expects you to tell her if your bite on the new filling feels okay while ypur mouth is still numb! It's impossible to tell! This ongoing pain was solved in less than 20 minutes by my current dentist through a Perapical XRay, a panoramic xray and gum tissue measurements. I am aware that you can't always see cracks in xrays but Sharma has only ever taken bitewing xrays and never tried to look at the tooth through a better xray showing the entire length of the tooth from crown to root and jaw bone. My current dentist was also prepared to take a radiographic xray if he couldnt find anything on the regular xrays. I went through 4 years of problems with Sharma and I am not the only one!!! I do NOT recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Have always been so scared of going to a dentist but since my boyfriend went there he told me to try it out ,,omg the best experience ever she put me at ease and explained everything she was not rushed at all ,,loved it would recommend her to all .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I've been going to Dr Prange my whole life and have always had bad experiences with him. I've had some issues in the past, and because of my experience I haven't been back for a long time. Almost 10 years. I decided it's been long enough so I made an appointment and saw Dr Sharma. She was incredible! Dr Prange was always very condenscending about my teeth, and Dr Sharma told me my problems, how to fix them, and assured me she will do everything she can to help me. She's great and I look forward to going to her more and more!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

My sister in law is a great dentist. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Prange all my life, so I was nervous when Dr. Sharma began taking over some of his patients as he prepares for retirement. It turns out I had nothing to be nervous about. Dr. Sharma is wonderful! She is gentle and takes her time to explain everything to you and her reasoning behind it. I got a filling and didn't even know she was doing the freezing - all of a sudden I was numb! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Love the dental clinic. Great staff and doctors..................

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Love her singing. Overall a pleasant experience. Recommended to all jittery people.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015