Ratings for Dr. Charles P Hamm

I cant speak as good about Dr Hamm as the rest of you . He kept prescribing estrogen cream for discomfort i was having...months & months ...until he finally had to admit i needed to see another specialist . Come to find out i needed surgery to remove mesh that Dr Hamm had put in . All along the estrogen cream had made the symptoms worse . I never heard from him or his office after . I thought he at least could have checked up on me .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr Hamm delivered my daughter while he was on call a year ago. I was so pleased with him I made sure he was my doctor again woth this pregnancy. He is so thorough and has a very positive attitude. He makes you feel very comfortable and takes time to listen to any concerns no matter how silly they seem. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is also always a pleasure to deal with. Hands down best dr I have dealt with to date. I'm very grateful he has come to Chatham!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I only have one word to describe Dr hamm and his staff...absolutely amazing!!..from my 22nd week of pregnancy until the end...both professional and upbeat I would recommend him to any woman seeking an ob..😊!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

We are very lucky in Chatham to have such a wonderful doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. We need more doctors like him, who treat you with kindness. He is also very knowledgeable. His staff is great. Grateful that such a wonderful doctor joined our community.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Hamm is the best doctor I have come across, other than Dr. Denys. As a woman I feel so comfotable with him. His wife is one of the sweetest nurses I have met and I find her to be very sociable. I am very grateful that he has come to chatham. I hope he stays.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr Hamm is currently my OBGYN and he is wonder. So happy to have him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

This Dr. moved from N.S and we are lucky!!! (you can find more awesome reviews on him from his practice in Kentville on here). Dr. Hamm was the OBGYN on-call the weekend my son was born and I have nothing but praise for this man and the manner in which he conducted himself. He was very supportive through my entire delivery and clearly experienced. There were some minor complications during my delivery (which turned into a C-section) and he was always very prompt but calm and supportive in helping me make an informed decision. We are very lucky that this Dr. has joined our community! If you are looking for an OB in the area (even if it is a bit of a drive) I'd highly recommend Dr. Hamm.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Charles P Hamm's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Thomas, ON