Ratings for Dr. Chandrew Rajakumar

Dr. Rajakumar gave me my life back. He is extremely knowledgeable, exceptionally skilled, and incredibly caring. He really took the time with me to go over all my options (Stage 4 endometriosis including bowels and with a large endometrioma on one ovary). He was very concerned with and respectful of my goals, and never pushed me in any specific direction. He did my excision and hysterectomy in March, and I completely credit its success to his skill as a surgeon. I am grateful that I was able to be seen and treated by him. I would recommend him without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

The only knowledgeable and qualified doctor I have seen (out of many others) who encourages informed patient choice in regards to the tangled web of endometriosis treatment. Excellent bedside manner, takes time to answer questions thoroughly, encourages your own decision vs pushing meds or certain treatment. The Best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. R! He was caring, helpful, and has given me the best quality of life after having surgery in May. His staff are friendly, and kind. I can't say enough good about him and I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with difficult stages of endometriosis. He has given me my life back, and die that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Chandrew Rajakumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal