Ratings for Dr. Chandrew Rajakumar

The best endometriosis surgeon you can get in the province period! We were told by previous endometriosis surgeons that our case required removal of part of the colon and bowel and reproductive organs as such was the complexity of the adhesions and levels of severity of the endometriosis, but when you went to see Dr. Rajakumar he gave us hope that he would be able to get rid of the endometriosis without removing the bowel and colon and uterus. We had our surgery done and Dr. Rajakumar removed all adhesions and endometriosis without removing any organs. Finally we got our life back! He restored normal anatomy which previous surgeons told us was impossible. We are very respectful and thankful to our previous surgeons who tried their best, Dr. Rajakumar just has a different level of expertise on this issue. He is very thorough and explains everything and give you the time you need to understand the issues and procedures. Anyone who has complex endometriosis and adhesions, I would strongly suggest go and consult Dr. Rajakumar. Your life will probably change!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I saw today doctor Rajakumar! Went into his office for a second opinion and without the hope that someone will actually take the time to sit and listen. He went above and beyond to answer all my questions, explained this disease in detail and walked me through all my options. He also explained all the risk that can possible happen with a surgery. I have stage 4 endometriosis on my left ovary, bowel and diaphragm. He was respectful to my wishes and didn’t felt even for a second that he is pushing me in certain direction. Most of all I felt that he treated me like a human and not just like another patience.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Rajakumar gave me my life back. He is extremely knowledgeable, exceptionally skilled, and incredibly caring. He really took the time with me to go over all my options (Stage 4 endometriosis including bowels and with a large endometrioma on one ovary). He was very concerned with and respectful of my goals, and never pushed me in any specific direction. He did my excision and hysterectomy in March, and I completely credit its success to his skill as a surgeon. I am grateful that I was able to be seen and treated by him. I would recommend him without hesitation!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

The only knowledgeable and qualified doctor I have seen (out of many others) who encourages informed patient choice in regards to the tangled web of endometriosis treatment. Excellent bedside manner, takes time to answer questions thoroughly, encourages your own decision vs pushing meds or certain treatment. The Best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. R! He was caring, helpful, and has given me the best quality of life after having surgery in May. His staff are friendly, and kind. I can't say enough good about him and I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with difficult stages of endometriosis. He has given me my life back, and die that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Chandrew Rajakumar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners