Dr. Chandni Parekh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chandni Parekh

Dr. Parekh was very helpful and did an excellent job with my fillings as well as answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Parekh is the only dentist I trust for my dental work. She’s extremely knowledgeable, honest, careful and understanding. Often other dentists will rush through patients, but Dr. Parekh will take her time to make sure I get the best service possible! She’s very attentative and kind and she makes me feel comfortable every time I see her. I can’t recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Parekh is awesome! I've been looking for a reliable dentist for quite some time and she's been nothing but incredible. She's very patient and skilled, also extremely knowledgeable and won't hesitate to spend time to answer my questions in detail. My dental hygienist always praises the crown she did for me. She definitely takes time to make sure her dental work is done precisely, and won't rush the procedures. If you've had bad experiences with other dentists, I would definitely recommend Dr. Parekh!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Chandni Parekh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi, I’m Dr. Parekh! I completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Calgary and attended Sir Winston Churchill High School across the street from Lippitt Dental! Following graduation from UBC Dentistry, I returned home to Calgary. I am committed to providing my patients with a relaxing, informative, and comfortable experience. I enjoy treating patients of all ages, especially children. In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, artwork, and providing care to patients in need by volunteering with the CUPS dental clinic. I hope to provide great care to you and your family for many years to come!

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2012)

• Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry