Dr. Chad Wu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chad Wu

Thank you Dr Chad for your amazing expertise in nose-job surgery, my rhinoplasty went super well and I am extremely happy!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Great surgeon! Dr Chad Wu performed a facelift on me a while ago reassuring me at every step preop, and postop, being always there for me. Such a good listener. ..

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr Chad Wu s beyond words! Fantastic cosmetic surgeon is completely honest and understanding always meets your needs and completely realistic and considering in all aspects will only do the best to suit your requests but health of course has been amazing throughout my journey and his team is beautiful! Always felt welcomed and a shout out to his assistant for always being so warming and understanding you're brilliant at what you do!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Chad Wu and his team are beyond amazing. I have never been happier with an experience and result in my life. I'm one year post breast augmentation and it's clear I have had the absolute best care available from start to finish. I am confident that this level of care and support is ongoing. My result is far greater than I could ever have imagined or hoped for.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Chad Wu is beyond words! Fantastic cosmetic surgeon is completely honest and understanding always meets your needs and completely realistic and considering in all aspects will only do the best to suit your requests but health of course has been amazing throughout my journey and his team is beautiful! Always felt welcomed and a should out to his assistant for always being so warming and understanding you're brilliant at what you do!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

I can't thank Dr Chad Wu enough for all he has done for me. He has a warm, caring and extremely professional manner. And I could't be happier with the results of my surgery. I highly recommend anyone seeking plastic surgery to book in for a consult. You will be more than happy with the results he can give you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Had a great first visit. Beautiful office, no wait for my appointment. Dr. Chad Wu took time to address all of my concerns. The medical assistants were also very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

My entire experience working with Dr. Chad Wu and his staff was fantastic! He took the time to get to know me and understand my concerns. Dr. Wu is extremely knowledgeable but what I found most important was his kindness and bedside manner. Highly recommend for anyone who is approaching this life decision for the first time! Happy to have you here in Orange County California!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I don’t know what to say about Dr. Chad Wu that hasn’t already been said. He is extremely empathetic and compassionate. He is a skilled artist and an expert at what he does. He is generous with his time and I truly felt like he cared about my outcome. He and his excellent & caring staff, dramatically improved my quality of life and I will be forever grateful. I’ll never entrust my face to anyone else. I still look like myself, but better, and definitely not "plastic." I'm also breathing better than I ever have before. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

If you are looking for a well organised, helpful and all round pleasant Plastic Surgeon look no further, this is the place for you... My experience with Dr Chad Wu have been the best and straight forward to date. Incredibly helpful and organised it was an absolute delight to work with him and his staff!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Chad Wu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chad Wu is board-certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) and certified Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada in Plastic Surgery (FRCSC). He is QUADRUPLE Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Subspecialty of Surgery of the Hand and Canadian Board of Plastic Surgery by the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons. He did his surgical training at the University of Pennsylvania and then completed his plastic surgery Fellowship at McGill University in Canada. He underwent additional fellowship specialty training in hand, wrist, and microsurgery involving breast and head and neck reconstruction at Yale University. Dr. Wu is born and raised in Southern California West Los Angeles. He was Chief of Plastic Surgery in Yale NewHaven Health-Westerly Hospital. Fortunately, he is back in Southern California to be with his family and be an asset to the community in Irvine, Orange County. He is one of the most renowned plastic surgeons in Irvine, Los Angeles, California!

• English
  • Chinese
  • Mandarin
  • Spanish

• Vanderbilt University (Grad. 2005)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2015)
  • Yale University (Grad. 2016)

• Cosmetic Botox
  • Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Hand, Wrist and Microsurgery
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Brazilian Butt Lift

• 89th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Plastic Surgeons - 1st Place Resident Poster presentation
  • 67th Annual Meeting of the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association- Paul W. Black Junior Investigator Award for best paper
  • Philadelphia Academy of Surgery - Resident Research Prize for best presentation/abstract
  • University of California at Berkeley - Graduated with Highest Honors
  • Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha of California Chapter, UC Berkeley - Honor society recognizing academic achievement of top 20 Juniors
  • Golden Key International Honour Society, UC Berkeley - Top 15% of Juniors committed to academic achievement and integrity

Avmed