Ratings for Dr. Chad Stapleton

He is so caring and kind. He is such a good dentist. Really happy I found a young professional that will be my dentist for a very long time!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Excellent doctor! Was really impressed with the office and staff!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Was looking for a new dentist to fix my front tooth. I researched a ton and eventually found Dr. Stapleton. He had great reviews and a lot of good before and after pictures of cases he had done. Scheduled a consultation with him, they were able to see me quickly. My appointment went flawlessly, Dr. Stapleton spent a ton of time listening to my concerns and what I wanted fixed. He fixed my front tooth at the next appointment within a hour. It was the smoothest dental treatment I have ever had. Thanks again Dr. Stapleton! You were amazing!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Came here for fillings and he did a great job! Didn’t feel a thing!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Never a bad experience with Dr. Stapleton! He is caring, knowledgeable and always has your best interest in mind!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

Best Dentist in Houston!! I would recommend him to anyone! Even though he is a Longhorn ;) GO AGGIES!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

I’ve been coming to Dr. Stapleton since he was in dental school. We used to drive to from east Texas! Now that he is in Houston he is way closer!! He really is a kind and personable guy! He makes coming to the dentist a breeze!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Dr. Chad is the best!!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Can’t thank you enough Dr. S! I really appreciate the way I was treated! I’ve been going to dentist all my life and have never had a good experience until working with this doctor. He really is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Came here as a new patient and everything went wonderful! The girl who cleaned my teeth was great and the doctor was wonderful too!

Dr. Chad Stapleton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stapleton wanted to become a dentist in order to improve the overall perception of the field. He finds it very fulfilling to make this type of care less fearful, less painful, and less invasive for each of his valued patients. Most of all, he wanted to work with people to help improve their confidence through healthy, beautiful smiles!

• University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 2016)

• Cosmetic Veneer