Dr. Cesar Orellana

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cesar Orellana

Dr Orellana is a great doctor and very knowledgeable in his subject. He Listens carefully to the patient and go beyond the need to help out.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

Dr. Orella is a wonderful dr. He listens to his patients, he is comforting and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. He is so respectful and always wants you to understand what the plan for treatment and will answer questions till you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2019

First time in his office, we were quite on edge about the whole situation but we left much relieved knowing that there's hope. He takes his time to explain things, run through results and explain next steps. The ambience of his office also had a soothing effect on my nerves.

Submitted December 20, 2019

My husband was seen by Dr Orellana and who went hrough his medical history thoroughly and explained results. It is very helpful and comforting for the patient and family.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Not an easy topic to deal with. Felt immediately comforted in his knowledge and desire to get to the bottom of things. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Helped more than I can write in 50 words, compassion for his patients, goes beyond the call duty, very very helpful he is determined to solve all which is amazing and never left us in doubt. We need so many more doctors like him.

Submitted October 1, 2019

It’s always refreshing to be seen by a respectful Dr. who answers all your questions and creates a comfortable environment for the discussion of one’s issues. If you need an infectious disease Dr., this should be the one; great knowledge base. If you have to wait a few minutes past your appointment time, it’s worth every second, as you too will never feel rushed.

Submitted September 9, 2019

Was an honest compassionate down to earth breath of fresh air . In a world of rushing this Dr. Sat down. Joked laughed for to know us and really went over everything with a fine tooth comb when we needed him most . Very valuable one in a million . Thanks for seeing us as people not just patients.

Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr. Orellana is helpful professional and extremely knowledgeable. He is extremely well thought of in the medical community. I would highly recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

I am pleased to bring your attention to a remarkable young doctor who is professional, knowledgeable and humble. Dr. Cesar Orellana is a kind and compassionate doctor who willingly listens to his patients, he gathers an extensive history, provides a thorough investigation, and effectively communicates. I felt heard and seen by Dr. Cesar. He did not rush me and he took the time to explain things so that I could understand. He is open to working in a team approach and communicates with other practitioners including my naturopath. His capacity for equality and sensitivity, while at the same time holding his professional boundaries makes him an exceptionally good doctor. I am privileged to be in his care.

Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. Cesar Orellana's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orangeville, ON