Ratings for Dr. Cecelia Han

Dr, Han is a conscientious and caring healthcare provider. She listens and analyzes your symptom to come up with a treatment plan.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Han was very courteous and professional. She explained everything about my appointment and answered any questions that I had. I would highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

She was very polite. Good experience so far. Will have to see how it goes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Not a good doctor, didn't have good experience with her. Rude attitude, doesn't want to spend any time with patient for little more details. It is very interesting that all the good reviews here are up within 1 or 2 days gap, right after the bad ones. I am not sure if those were seeing same doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Han is thorough and actually listens to you. The only downside has been you sometimes have to wait longer but that's due to the fact that she actually takes the time necessary to appropriately deal with the problems instead of dismissing them and moving onto the next patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Always calm, reassuring, very knowledgeable. Referred me to good specialists when need be.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

An excellent diagnostician, great bedside manner. She is thorough with examinations and we never feel rushed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Han is the only doctor that really listened to me. I went from doctor to doctor feeling dissatisfied but not knowing what was wrong and not getting the help I needed. I was finally able to get on a proper treatment and start feeling better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Ever since my son died in a pedestrian vs car accident last year I’ve been struggling so much with grief, not to mention the thousands of emotions that keep coming back having to go through a legal battle. I didn’t think that I could ever come to a closure, but Dr. Han helped me so much and now I am able to say that I have come to a degree of closure. She took the time to explain every detail of the medical information that I would never have comprehended, and as a result I know that he probably died without too much suffering. Thank you Dr. Han from the bottom of my heart for your care and empathy.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

this doctor has great bedside manners and above average knowledge. i have a rare genetic condition and she suspected it after a few visits. when I meet a new doctor I like to not reveal my condition right away as sort of a test. they need to fix up the reception staff however, they make too many mistakes. there seems to be a new face every time I go there

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Cecelia Han's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients