Ratings for Dr. Cecelia Han

I find her lacking in knowledge, easily flustered. Not something I want to see in my doctor. Another doctor in another clinic helped my chronic disease. She moved many clinics in few months. I wonder if she has interpersonal skill issues as well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Han is thorough and actually listens to you. The only downside has been you sometimes have to wait longer but that's due to the fact that she actually takes the time necessary to appropriately deal with the problems instead of dismissing them and moving onto the next patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Always calm, reassuring, very knowledgeable. Referred me to good specialists when need be.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

An excellent diagnostician, great bedside manner. She is thorough with examinations and we never feel rushed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Han is the only doctor that really listened to me. I went from doctor to doctor feeling dissatisfied but not knowing what was wrong and not getting the help I needed. I was finally able to get on a proper treatment and start feeling better.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Ever since my son died in a pedestrian vs car accident last year I’ve been struggling so much with grief, not to mention the thousands of emotions that keep coming back having to go through a legal battle. I didn’t think that I could ever come to a closure, but Dr. Han helped me so much and now I am able to say that I have come to a degree of closure. She took the time to explain every detail of the medical information that I would never have comprehended, and as a result I know that he probably died without too much suffering. Thank you Dr. Han from the bottom of my heart for your care and empathy.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

this doctor has great bedside manners and above average knowledge. i have a rare genetic condition and she suspected it after a few visits. when I meet a new doctor I like to not reveal my condition right away as sort of a test. they need to fix up the reception staff however, they make too many mistakes. there seems to be a new face every time I go there

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Even one star is too much for her. Because she speaks Korean, I thought it would be easier for me to communicate. When I visited her due to my pregnancy, she was so busy, didn't even spend 5 minutes with me. She just printed different kinds of test request forms and gave them to me. Since those tests need to be done on specific timing, I asked which one I should take the first and what order. She didn't even want to spend 10 seconds to explain. I almost felt that I was irritating her. I had to go to the reception desk to ask whether they have any idea for those tests. It was Saturday afternoon, if she didn't want to work on Saturday or she had too many patients, she shouldn't have taken more than what she could manage. Such a terrible experience, and again, when I asked one question, her answer was "Search google!" If we can use google as our family doctor, why would we need them? I went back to my previous family doctor, he spent 45 minutes with us, explained all the process and tests I should know. what a difference!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Some of the reviews on this page are dubious, especially the ones with poor ratings except for 5s for staff??? Like someone pointed out, the staff were wayyyy subpar!! Somewhat better at current clinic, terrible at the old one. I’m glad that she moved away from that clinic! I and my parents received mailed letters with the new location info so we didn’t have trouble following her. Dr. Han isn't quick to pull out the prescription pad and I appreciate that she tries to get to the bottom of things.

Submitted June 9, 2016

she is very unprofessional. She left her previous clinic and patients without letting her patients know. she is so timid, not competent. not going back to her!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Cecelia Han's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients