Ratings for Dr. Catherine O'Blenes

Dr was amazing but staff is the worst I have ever experienced! They emailed me an empty blood requisition... then tried to get a proper one faxed during my appt..the receptionist (Mary Ann) hung up on me and my GP numerous times.... stated they did fax a new one over (they didn’t as I was standing with nurse beside fax machine). I was there for 3 hours waiting for a proper requisition that was never sent over and when I called to explain she said she sent it once and would not again! Now they closed, I was out of my office for 4 hours with nothing accomplished and have to cancel my treatment appt for Thursday when I already have it booked off. I called back again and am currently on hold for 21 minutes.... still waiting!! Grrrr

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

She is great. Looks very young but highly knowledgeable. Would recommend for any of your skin care needs

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Saw this doctor in Aurora but went to her old office in Oakridges first because that address is still online. Once I finally got to the right place it was very good. Gave me pills for my rosacea and actually took the time to go over ways to stop it from getting flared up.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Great doctor! It took awhile to get my appointment and the office was very busy. I had to wait a bit. I was there for a minor issue but she found a mole that she didn't like the look of. Instead of making me come back for another appointment, her nurse was able to fit me in to have the mole removed right then. Thank God! They called this week to let me know that it was dysplastic which can turn into a cancer. I guess unexpected things like this is why doctors get behind schedule. I am glad in my case.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

My Dad had 4 years of itch and she was the only doctor who figured out he had a cancer in the blood.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I was seen promptly and Dr.O'Blenes examined all of my skin. She found 2 tiny moles that same day! They turned out to be pre-cancerous and I am so grateful for her excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I wanted input from the dr.....not a nurse....who has little knowledge...... and can’t even remember that she removed my stitches 8 days before she called Me...also ith was the “nurse” who did my procedure!! With no supervision..my consultation was to be with the dr...I thought not her nurse.nurse.who can’t remember ... my procedure...... and definatley should not be giving results....or so she said......I was very ill informed. By the. “Nurse”

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

After waiting over 3 months for an appointment she was over an hour late for my appointment time and provided no explanation or apology. The examination was rushed and she she did not perform a full examination. I didn't not realize this until after and when i asked if i could come back-in for a 5-min consultation as i still had concerns. she would only give me an appointment 2 months out. She would not return calls or provide an opportunity to discuss. I am back in the referral process and i have filed a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I was very pleased with her attitude and knowledge. I didn’t feel rushed at all. Pleasant staff and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I don't mind waiting for a doctor but I was waiting for over an hour past my appointment time to be seen! I don't like long meetings either so I was happy to talk about the problem, ask a couple of questions, get a script and go home. Pleasant to speak with and got right to the point.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Catherine O'Blenes's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP