Ratings for Dr. Catherine Maurice

Amazing Doctor, goes above and beyond! I would highly recommend her. Extremely knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Amazing doctor. I cannot be more thankful. She explains everything and never rushes you. I recommend 100%!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Most thorough and compassionate doctor I've met. Meets the expectation of Princess Margaret Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Maurice was responsible for looking into my seizures not related to my brain tumour that led to my diagnosis of an insulinoma which caused constant hypoglycaemia and subsequent seizures

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Attentionnée, engagée, d'une conscience sociale remarquable! Une étincelle dans nos vies.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Love this Doctor! She's an absolute angel and we need more caring and smart doctors like her!! She listens and explains everything well and spends time trying to help you. God bless her!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Well knowledge. Listens well. . Very determined to solve health issues. Compassionate, empathetic. Not afraid to find resources. Let's you know every step in understanding you're step by step for treatments. Fantastic DOCTOR. ..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Maurice is a wonderful young doctor. Her clinic was full but she took the time to answer all of our questions and adress the many concerns we had. We feel lucky to be in such good hands!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Maurice was an incredibly kind and knowledgeable doctor. She spent the time to explain things in a clear way and was very patient with all of our questions. She clearly cares a lot about her patients and was able to make a very difficult time in our lives a little better.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Catherine Maurice's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients