Dr. Cassi Kruger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cassi Kruger

Great first visit. Very helpful! I went in for my first visit and felt like she took the time to help me understand my oral health.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Kruger is young but very smart. She listened to my dental issues and provided me with good alternatives for relief. She is skilled and gentle in her procedures. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Cassi Kruger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Hi, I'm Dr. Kruger. I was born and raised here in Calgary. I completed my undergrad in Idaho and Utah while playing collegiate fastball. I am proud that I was then able to pursue my dream of being a dentist at the University of Alberta. I am elated to be back in Calgary with my husband and working with the great people we have here at Urban Oasis Dental Studio. In my spare time, my hobbies include reading, playing board games with friends and family, and traveling with my husband. I also love playing a variety of sports and spending time outdoors. I went into dentistry to help care for people and make a positive difference in their smiles. I first knew I wanted to be a dentist when I saw the change that was made to my little sister's smile and in turn, her confidence. I wanted to be able to give that experience to others and see someone leave the office after seeing me feeling relaxed and better about themselves. Here at Urban Oasis, we do everything we can to make your experience with us relaxing. We listen to your concerns and give gentle anesthesia while at the same time delivering the highest quality of care. I have open communication with all my patients about their dental needs to help create a trusting relationship. I enjoy working with children and work very hard to make the experience as fun and comfortable as possible for them. I love dentistry and being able to take care of people and their families. I care deeply about my patients and their oral health.

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2017)

AARP