Ratings for Dr. Carrie Ye

I requested this doctor because of her reviews on this website and I was not dissapointed. I was seeing another doctor who didn't listen to me and just told me my blood was fine. Dr. Ye or 'Carrie' as she told me to call her was very patient with me and we made a plan that I understand and agree with. I feel I'm in good hands now and her nurse was very friendly too. Nice clinic but parking will cost you but I say its worth it

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

She was very kind, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. She took her time, never made me feel rushed, listened attentively. Answered all my questions. Unfortunately we were unable to complete a treatment plan due to my other conditions, however she reassured me by referring me to another specialist to help.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Ye was professional caring and knowledgeable. She treated me as a partner in my own care and readily answered any questions. I felt heard and supported. She was willing to explain things, and discuss the pros and cons of treating my disorder with different Approaches. She was not upset that I had some of my own information and said she liked patients that take time to learn about their illness. Very positive experience. Great doctor. I feel lucky to be seeing her for my care.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have never had a doctor like her before. She actually calls me back when I have a question and doesn't seem to be annoyed or rushed to get off the phone. She even called me to check how I was doing when a blood test was high...I have never had a doctor do that. I've seen her twice now-the second time she fit me in urgently and didn't make me wait months to get in like some specialists do. She may be young but she is clearly very knowledgable. I wish all doctors were as caring and intelligent as her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

On our first appointment I missed it because the long weekend threw me off, second appointment her staff overbooked her, yet when we met she was cheerful, upbeat, sincerely interested in me and my symptoms. No fooling around, out and back in she came with injections for me knees (what a relief) and now I am on a program that should help with my systemic inflammation. Knowledgeable and sincere, upbeat, no "white coat superiority" and speaks to you like a peer. My fears totally abated. Three thumbs up for this refreshing doc.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I saw Dr. Ye when she was still in training and she was so kind and helpful in sorting out my symptoms. She really seems to care and has a wonderful bedside manner. She takes time to explain things and doesn't just prescribe medications. I am so glad that she will be working in Edmonton and that she will continue to be my rheumatologist! You would be lucky to have her be your doctor!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Carrie Ye's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients