Ratings for Dr. Carrie Ching

I saw Dr. Ching for over a year and a half. She’s been a great doctor the whole time and genuinely cares about her patients. I also found her to be very knowledgeable and competent. It’s a shame she doesn’t have her own family practice.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Always helpful and addresses the problem that i go in for. Easy to understand and offers helpful solutions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She is nice and patient. Helped my kids and me several times. My family doctor read my records and said she did very well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. I came in hoping to have 2 issues addressed, and was told to book a separate appointment for my 2nd issue. I have NEVER had this problem with any other GP I have seen. I work in a medical office as well and I know how the system works. Money hungry doctors, like Dr. Ching, will only address ONE issue per visit, so they can get paid for 2 visits. She was unhelpful and unwilling to address a second issue. Dismissive and unsympathetic. Furthermore, the MOA at this clinic also needs improvement. She is difficult to understand because of a heavy accent and rushed the telephone conversation when I called to book an appointment. I do NOT recommend this clinic to anyone. Will not ever return.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Carrie Ching's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients