Dr. Carmen Kraemer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carmen Kraemer

Dr. Carmen is fantastic, really takes her time with everyone and listens. Very caring and great at what she does.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Love this chiropractor. A few times I have had to wait but it is because she takes good care of all of her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Such a great Chiropractor and person, highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Carmen knows her stuff and delivers quality service in a friendly, caring and relaxed manner. She is the best chiropractor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

The best in Hunstville, super friendly and a great gentle adjuster. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Carmen was my chiropractor in Australia for a number of years and I really miss her kind, gentle, caring nature. Always up to date with the latest knowledge, a truly outstanding chiropractor

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I love this office, the whole team is great. Dr. Carmen has been great with my family, always helpful, friendly and truly genuine. She is Huntsvilles best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I was so nervous to try Dr. Carmen when I moved to Huntsville since I didn't know her but she was amazing. Totally took the time to make me feel comfortable. My neck feels great now and no more headaches. So glad I went to her. The staff were super friendly as well. Very happy, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Carmen is a great chiropractor and has helped my whole family. My kids love seeing her and my back has never felt so good. If you are having any back issues at all go see her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Carmen is so nice, I was in so much pain and she stayed late to see me. She took her time and explained everything to me which helped me to relax and not worry so much. I feel so much better now. Can't speak highly enough of her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Carmen Kraemer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal