Ratings for Dr. Carmen Hansford

No chairside manner, don't think she smiles. Talked to me like I was a child. Does not treat employees well. Does not follow employment standards. Seems to be running a sorority. Let's employees go with no severance pay for "not fitting in". Sorry, but that isn't "just cause" and is illegal per employment standards. Must pay severance when there is not just cause. Not professional. Front desk clerk is clueless but is Dr Hansford's favourite "sorority sister". She seems to be lost. Wouldn't recommend this dental office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

As a new patient of Dr. Hansford I am extremely pleased with her diagnosis of my oral care. She takes the time to communicate with me all of my treatment options and does very well to keep me comfortable in her chair. So happy to have found a great young dentist!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the service we've received so far. Carmen is very attentive and detail oriented which is such an important quality in a dentist. She has a passion for gold inlays and I had an opportunity to get some work done at a reduced rate in a teaching setting. It was very interesting. A gentle and caring dentist. Need I say more.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Carmen Hansford's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP