Ratings for Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty

Super wonderful experience with Dr. Carmen. Oddly enough my kids enjoyed going to see her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty's response
Thanks for letting us know you and your children had a great experience at Dental Care for Children!

Submitted May 17, 2017

My 8yr old daughter had 3 extractions, didn’t even realize she had 6 needles! She said, “Dr Cymbalisty is so gentle and kind, all I felt was a little tug!”

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

~Amazing experience! A great hygienist and crew that stands beside Dr. Carmen-that goes above and beyond to meet my sons needs. I am always very pleased with the whole appointment from the time I walk into the office to the time I walked out. I am always informed and asked prior to any procedure. They are without exception very professional, patient and fun with a kind voice and smile making today a great experience for my son. This is office is great environment for kids to learn about their dental health and it comes highly recommended. Thank you for all that you do. ❤️

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

We've seen Carmen for over a year now with our kids and won't see anyone else. She rocks and the kids ask when they are going back to see her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Truly a gifted doctor. She treated my kids like gold and they absolutely loved her. We'll be back.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty's response
Fantastic! We strive to make every visit a positive one for our patients and their families.

Submitted May 17, 2017

She is amazing! My kids love love love her! Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty's response
We're so happy your children enjoyed their time with us! That's our focus!

Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Cymbalisty is horrible, she is not alone rude and belittling to parents, but is also grumpy and short with children. Not to mention her staff, they were amazing and she treated the lm like the scuffs on her Louis Vuitton heels.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Excellent excellent excellent, fantastic. Never heard a single child cry or seem in destress love Dr Carmen she was fantastic and Alek but 4 year old loved her as well. Strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Such a lovely soul. Very kind, gentle with the children! She is well educated and beams with confidence! WOuld suggest EVERYONE take they children to Dental Care for Children!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My little one had a ton of dental work that was needed and Dr. Cymbalisty was wonderful. She explained what was needed and why and was very non judgmental as I was quite embarrassed by how bad things were. The surgery went wonderfully and the office even called a couple times to check in to make sure my little one was doing alright after surgery. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I am definitely happy with the quality of care we had and have already recommended Dental Care for Children and Dr. Cymbalisty to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Carmen Cymbalisty is a Pediatric Dentist specializing in the care of children and Special Needs patients. She has had the pleasure of working as a general dentist for over a decade. She graduated from the University of Manitoba as a Doctor of Medical Dentistry. She then went on to New York University College of Dentistry in New York, New York, where she completed two-years of intense specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry and Special Needs. She has worked with many patients with extreme dental fears. Her easy-going, cheerful nature lends itself perfectly to these unique patients with dental phobias. Half of her career was spent in the public sector, working for the Government of Canada providing dental services for First Nations people in remote communities of northern Manitoba. The other half of her career has been in the private sector in Manitoba as well as Grande Prairie, Alberta. She worked as both an associate and owned her own general practice. Her personal interests include enjoying time with her husband, weight training, exercising and perhaps one day returning to Figure Competitions. She’s a real foodie and is very excited about experiencing many of the fine restaurants in Calgary.

• English