Dr. Carly Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carly Gordon

Dr. Gordon did an amazing job with my crown. She communicates very well and is knowledgeable and attentive to detail. Her skill made my procedure smooth and pain free. Thank you Dr. Gordon! You will be highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

As a mindful patient, I recommend Dr. Gordon. Her initial examination was precise and thorough. She communicates very well to her patients and provides a high standard of care. I have been to the dentist as long as I can remember, very few were as well-rounded and skilled as Dr. Gordon.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Gordon is amazing. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Gordon and staff are amazing! They work together as a team and are truly passionate. They take the time to explain and educate their patients. They are extremely professional. I highly recommend them!! I have never had such a positive experience. I thank them deeply.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Gordon did a fantastic job with my root canal this afternoon, I am pain free this evening and all the numbing gel has completely warn off. Dr. Gordon was kind, very informative and comforting to any fears I had prior to surgery. Dr. Gordon made this procedure a positive experience for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I went to see Dr. Gordon for some routine dental work. From the beginning, the entire experience was seamless and easy. I love the fact that I was able to book my appointment online. Her staff were professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr Carly Gordon is the best dentist that I have ever gone to. She is personable, meticulous, and her clinical expertise is obvious. I appreciated that she really took her time to explain everything to me. She made it a point to ensure that all my questions were answered. It was obvious that she takes great pride in her work and genuinely cares for her patients. As an oral surgeon, she was trustworthy and her clinical advice was honest. I have even recently recommended her to my entire family!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Carly Gordon is amazing! The whole staff at the office is very nice and well organized! When it comes to booking appointments, confirming them, and then getting treated, Dr. Gordon is there! Simply put, she has the knowledge and the experience as well as a business mind to service everyone and anyone the best! I highly recommend her practice for top service and quality!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Carly Gordon is the BEST! So pleased with the attention to detail and care she has provided us throughout our visit. She is thorough and truly takes her time to educate and explain what will happen throughout our visit. You will not be disappointed with the attention to detail she provides her patients. I was VERY impressed with her doctor to patient etiquette. You can see she really values her purpose and contributes a great deal of effort and care to each person that steps in to her office. Thank you Dr. Gordon for everything that you do.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr Carly Gordon is such a pleasure to deal with. She is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Having very sensitive teeth and gums I always feared going to the dentist because I knew I would be in pain. Dr Carly Gordon is so patient and steady with her hands, I leave there feeling great. No aches, no pain, just a beautiful white smile. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Thank you to Dr Carly Gordon for making my dental visit a comfortable experience. I am not an easy patient and she is so patient and compassionate with her bedside manner. I highly recommend this Dental office and Dr Gordon !! And my teeth thank her too!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Carly Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English