Ratings for Dr. Carly Czezowski

Had a wonderful experience at this clinic and with dr.carly. I’ve seen a few other chiropractors in the past and this one is by far my favourite. I will definitely be going to this clinic from now on. Highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Carly has helped me so much. I no longer suffer from migraines. Highly recommend seeing Dr. Carly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Carly has helped me so much with my third pregnancy. I've seen other chiropractors that specialise in pregnancy with my other two and she is by far the best. I strongly recommend mommy and me family chiropractic. I also love that her clinic is very clean, fun for my other kids and they direct bill. Can't say enough great things about this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Great place to be. Dr. Carly helped me a lot during my pregnancy and after. Highly recommend this place to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Carly is the best chiropractor in Winnipeg. She treats me and my 2 year old daughter and does a great job ! Never felt healthier before I started seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Carly Czezowski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Champ Va