Dr. carlos ayala

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(87)

"No pain, I loved my surgery, doctors and workers were nicely and patient they are incre..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. carlos ayala

Very nice staff good service always very nice. Rey and Esmeralda are wonderful very caring. Dr. Ayala is wonderful and very caring. Thank you so much, you have really improved my life quality with your excellent care. Thank you Dr. Ayala !!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Brought my daughter for a ballon plastic surgery Dr. Ayala did amazing the procedure was so smooth. My daughter was so well taken care of and the hospitality was amazing..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

CELIA IS AN ASSET TO BOTH OFFICES WHOLEHEARTEDLY CARING ! DR. CARLOS AYALA IS THE BEST IN HIS PROFESSION.. GREAT STAFF! GREAT RECEPTIONIST.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

All of the staff are excellent and friendly, we always enjoy our visits to see Dr. Ayala.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I am very please with Dr. Ayala. You know that he cares when you meet him, Dr. Ayala is very knowledable in his specialty and very caring. Excellent beside manners. The best doctor I have come across in my whole life. I wish all doctors had the same heart. I highly recommend Dr. Ayala to friends. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Always excellent service. Friendly staff. Results are amazing. Dr. Ayala is the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Atencion del Dr AYALA EXCELENTE, LA ATENCION DE TODO EL PERSONAL MUY BUENA, GRACIAS ,.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I am extremely overwhelmed with joy with the final results that I have received. I thought the consultation was a great crust impression of the Doctor. Then the follow up to the day of the surgery he was very kind and informative and gave me a good peace of mind before going into surgery. Post surgery I had a wonderful recovery due to the hands on staff frequently answering my questions. Till today my follow up visit after my surgery and the removal of my cast I got an overall exceptional experience and definitely worth the whole experience. I would love to come back for additional work and I really love my new nose.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr, AYALA es muy buen Doctor, todas Las atendio es del doctor AYALA y su personal muy Linda's y atentos y carosos.Siempre me tratan muy excelente., my hizo Dr. AYALA un Ballonsinuplastia y ni dolor senti. Muy lindos. Gracias. .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I just had a balloonsinoplasty the procedure was almost painless and the beside manners of Dr, AYALA and his staff is very kind and professional. That offered my coffee and even a tamal, very warming. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Dr. carlos ayala's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1999)