Dr. carlos ayala

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. carlos ayala

I had surgery to relieve nasal obstruction. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Ayala is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Ayala was very thorough and explained all possible solutions to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Ayala is wonderful in explaining all the procedures and treatments. I was never rushed or felt like just another patient. He takes the time to make sure that i understood the options and procedures being done.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

This is the second time I have seen Dr Ayala and I could not be happier. He is kind and professional and very experienced. What I like the most is that he EXPLAINS very well about what he is going to do every step of the way. Very fast and efficient..could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I am very happy with this app and I will recommend the doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I just got a great experience at this place. I am very happy with today's experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Primers ves que veto al Dr. Ayala. Estoy muy agrdecido y conforme como me trato el Dr. y su personal. Me atendieron muy rapido.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Ayala treated me with care and professionalism. Happy to have been referred to Dr. Ayala. Just a few minutes and I saw Dr. Ayala. Fast and courteous service.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Estoy muy contenta con el buen trato del Dr, AYALA y sus asistentes. Dr. Ayala me explica todo con gran paciencia y profecionalismo. Gracias!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr AYALAS OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT. DR AYALA ASSISTED MY MOTHER WITH A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. WILL DEFINETELY LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AND HIS STAFF SOON.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. carlos ayala's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1999)