Dr. Calvin Cheung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Calvin Cheung

I started seeing Dr. Cheung when I was already in a pretty bad way. Chronic back pain from my job that had gone untreated for years. I started to notice improvement after my first couple of visits and since then I'm doing much better thanks to his help. On a personal note; Dr. Cheung is very easy going and personable which makes my visits all the better!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very professional and knowledgeable, Dr. Cheung was excellent in explaining the treatment and was very patient whenever I asked questions. As an active person, it was great to receive treatment and to understand why certain pain in my body was occurring, and what to needs to be done. Very happy in his services and his recommendations outside of clinical treatment.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Calvin Cheung seeking help for a pain in my leg and back from a sport injury. I want to express my sincere appreciation for his promptness and professional care even keeping the office open for me all by himself . He spent time learning about my problem, finding the solution and after a few adjustments, he was able to fix my problem. Parham B.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have a bad back when I went to see Dr. Calvin Cheung. After his diagnostic, we found out it was due to my chest being tense/tight and once he helps me loosen it. My problem disappears. He gave me some very useful (easy to remember) exercise so I can practice at home on days that I'm not seeing him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Very in tune with my body and his recommendations on how to improve and maintain overall health has really paid off. I used to go to another chiropractor every 2 weeks and no I'm down to every 6 weeks with Dr. Cheung's treatments. I'm very pleased!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have had lower back problems for about 4 years, and have tried everything. Came to Dr. Calvin Cheung's through his great reviews on google and now i understand why. Hes very honest and realistic with his work. The staff is very friendly and very helpful with appointments. He has taught me a lot about the root of my problem and how to prevent future injuries. I highly recommend Dr. Calvin Cheung to anybody whos looking for a change in there back pains and over all body relief. Esteban Tevez

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I came to see Dr. Cheung when I could barely move my head, I was in a lot of pain in my upper back and shoulders. Dr. Cheung thoroughly assessed me, proposed a treatment plan and advised on some stretches to do at home. After each adjustment my condition improved, and 5 treatments later I forgot that I had pain! On top of everything, I had to leave on vacation taking a long flight, and then having to walk between 15 to 20 km almost every day for 2 weeks. No pain, no discomfort! I am so happy that I came to the clinic and would (already) definitely recommend Dr. Cheung to all my friends and colleagues. Alina V.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Calvin Cheung for a few months now after seeking help for a pain from a sports injury a few years prior. During his assessment, we spoke about my issues and how he believed he could help me. During the first month or so, I saw him twice a week until he determined that I no longer required sessions that often. Combined with treatment and at home stretches, I am happy with the state of my back and would recommend Calvin to my friends. A.J. Benson

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Calvin has been instrumental right before my last competition at the Toronto Pro Show. A week before my competition, I had a rib out and neck was out of commission. Honestly, I didn't think I'll be lifting that weekend. The day before I competed I contacted my friend Dr. Joel Weisberg, and he told me Calvin will be in the office and I can contact him. Sure enough I did, and I was able to lift and win best overall. I've been seeing Calvin still and he has ensured to take his time to listen and ensures to do a thorough job. He'll be taking a course soon that I hope to take advantage of even more so in the future as well as some of my lifting colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Calvin Cheung has been key to the rehabilitation of injuries and imbalances sustained as a result of army training. He is knowledgeable, professional, and places an emphasis on addressing the root cause of issues.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Calvin Cheung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Calvin is an evidence-based chiropractor that uses an integrative approach. He has taken a wide range of elective courses in complete concussion management, motion palpating institute (MPI), OTZ, active release technique (ART), Thompson technique, Activator, and Diversified technique. With a unique blend of these techniques combined with the most up-to-date research available, he will focus on helping you reach your personal goals (i.e. decreased pain, prevention of future injury, maintain the ability to perform daily physical tasks, etc.) Valuing a holistic lifestyle, he spends much of his time playing tennis, hiking, listening to Ted Talks, and reading to keep up with trends in the clinical and business realms. As a gentle and personable chiropractor, his passion for health, both mental and physical, will guide you through your journey. Striving to be a trustworthy and respectable chiropractor within the community, he will only give recommendations as if it were to his own closest friends and family.

• English