Dr. Calvin Cheung

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Calvin Cheung

Dr. Calvin gets thrown a curveball every time I've come in for an adjustment so far, and every time he's done a superb job at fixing what I broke. He was punctual, informative, and his treatment WORKS. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr Chalvin Cheung is very experiensed and knowledgeble doctor with such a positive attitude. He helped me with my neck and sholder problems very quickly. I would highly recomend Dr. Cheung to anyone who is looking for the chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Calvin is the greatest doctor me an my wife have ever been with. He fixed my neck in two sessions and my wife's back in 3. She stopped complaining and I am so happy we found Dr. Calvin and were his patients

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Calvin is great. I would highly recommend him. He is patient, knowledgeable and very personable. Since I have started my sessions with Dr. Calvin I have been pain-free and have even started to notice a difference in my poster at work. I love that he is able to accommodate evening appointments which is a HUGE help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Cheung is very professional and knowledgeable. I appreciate the consulation in which he answered all my questions and concerns. I look forward to my continued treatments/adjustments. The Pickering location where he practices has evening appointments available which is a plus when you work in the city.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Once he finds the source of your issues he provides excellent care through adjustments or suggestions on how to imporve/prevent injury at home. Always on time for my appointments and often ahead of schedule. I highly recommend Calvin for anyone living in or near Downsview.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

If you are looking for a compassionate chiropractor, you are going to the wrong doctor. He is defensive, arrogant and mean-spirited. I read the reviews before I went and boy was I disappointed. I literally cried when I got out of the clinic. Good luck to you all.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Calvin Cheung

Dr. Calvin Cheung's response
I'm truly sorry that you were unhappy with your visit. It is a privilege to be a chiropractor and to help my patients, and it was certainly not my intention to come across that way. I try to hold myself to the highest standard of being understanding and compassionate, and my patients' wellbeing is my absolute priority. I will certainly be much more aware of my presence and interactions to ensure this type of experience doesn't happen again. Again, my apologies. Dr. Cheung

Submitted March 28, 2018

I trained all year for the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon but a week before the race on a practice run, my left foot became immobile and ended in catching an Uber home. I had a serious case of plantar fasciitis. It was painful to step forward and I began to seriously worry about my chances at the marathon. The Tuesday before the Sunday race, I elected to visit Dr. Cheung. He was able to flex his schedule to mine as he set up appointments for me on the Wednesday and Thursday. After three sessions and per his advice on resting and stretching, I was able to complete my first full Marathon at a personal best 3 hours and 37 minutes pain free. I was hesitant and expected pain to creep up during the run, but thanks to Dr. Cheung the plantar fasciitis never returned.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I went to see Dr Calvin after visiting the Emergency with a case of continues headaches. The emergency Dept. could not identify the cause or treat it. Dr Calvin listened to my complain and paid attention to certain areas of my body and immediately work on them. They headaches has long gone. I give credit to God for leading me to him. He is an excellent Dr. and I recommend anyone a similar case to try Dr Calvin.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Cheung when I was already in a pretty bad way. Chronic back pain from my job that had gone untreated for years. I started to notice improvement after my first couple of visits and since then I'm doing much better thanks to his help. On a personal note; Dr. Cheung is very easy going and personable which makes my visits all the better!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Calvin Cheung's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Calvin is an evidence-based chiropractor that uses an integrative approach. He has taken a wide range of elective courses in complete concussion management, motion palpating institute (MPI), OTZ, active release technique (ART), Thompson technique, Activator, and Diversified technique. With a unique blend of these techniques combined with the most up-to-date research available, he will focus on helping you reach your personal goals (i.e. decreased pain, prevention of future injury, maintain the ability to perform daily physical tasks, etc.) Valuing a holistic lifestyle, he spends much of his time playing tennis, hiking, listening to Ted Talks, and reading to keep up with trends in the clinical and business realms. As a gentle and personable chiropractor, his passion for health, both mental and physical, will guide you through your journey. Striving to be a trustworthy and respectable chiropractor within the community, he will only give recommendations as if it were to his own closest friends and family.

• English