Ratings for Dr. Bushidi

Unfortunately in disagreement with other reviews. The dr did not seem well informed on his specialty. He had to check his computer to see if it was OK to take Advil while on a blood thinner (xeralto). I already knew it was a dangerous, even deadly mix. Not confidence inspiring. My G.P. had sent him all my info since my initial visit to him, including an emergency stent operation in St Boniface. He said he had none of that info. Turned out he hadn’t checked my computer file prior to my appointment. All the info was there. We parted ways. I would not go back to him. He is courteous, but I’d sooner have someone more knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

He’s an amazing cardiologist. Reallt makes sure he know u understand everything. Very through. And his receptionists are great

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Took my Mom to see him. Very pleasant and caring. He made sure my Mom was as comfortable as possible and checked constantly if she was doing ok. I would recommend Dr. Bushidi to others.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Bushidi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients