Ratings for Dr. Bryan Ong

Dr. Ong did an exceptional job, I fully expected to be hurting after my colonoscopy but it was like nothing ever happened. I can’t say it was a great experience but Dr. Ong really made it more bearable! The staff was also extreme detailed getting all of my medical history. No Stone was unturned for sure! A First Rate medical provider!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr. Ong was very thorough and professional. Made my procedure a great experience. Excellent communication and wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Great experience. I had been treated with respect and the staff were very helpful throughout the entire process. They helped me the preparation the days before the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Amazing staff. I was most impressed by the front desk lady and Dawn, one of the Nurses. Just made my day!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Caring, accommodating and great Doctor! Dr. Ong listens to me to resolve my digestive issues!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

He spent time in the office explaining everything, was not in a hurry to get to the next patient, made me feel like he cared, was very professional, he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question I had, I had options on the surgery center I wanted and the days I wanted, my experience over all for a colonoscopy was not bad at all. I will recommend him to others! Thank you Dr Ong for taking good care of me!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Great job,wonderful staff. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

He’s wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. Great attitude . Compassionate and concerned.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

wonderful doctor love his bedside manner and caring attitude

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. One did a great job. The staffing was wonderful. The hospital is clean and the visit was great.

Dr. Bryan Ong's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Richland Hills, TX