Ratings for Dr. Bryan Gennett

I got a visit to my office offering free health screening. I went to the visit and I got offered a comprehensive complementary visit to your office for $20. Dr Bennet took my information of my health savings account card and he told me that the charge will be only 20$. I went to the visit because Dr Gennett told me that he was able to control my blood pressure (which is already under control with medication) with alignment of the atlas bone. I was not inform about any extra charges. I got a big surprise after all! $595 on a claim to my insurance, plus a funny diagnosis and prescription of unnecessary treatments at a very high cost and a pushy Tammy Kelly trying to negotiate the price of my treatment when after I told her that $1600 was to steep for me (the treatment was 3 chiropractor sessions per week + injections to relax my muscles for 6 month) . I have submitted a complaint to the NC Medical Board today I will refuse to pay any charges or payments. I will contact BCBS as well to speak about their claim as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Bryan Gennett's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal