Ratings for Dr. Bryan D. Aungst

I LOVE the music!!! Yes Dr. Aungst has a different personality, but I go there for his services not to be his best friend. I have NEVER waited as I have in other offices. Dr. Aungst is always friendly and explains everything, which no dentist has ever done before. Cost wise, dentists are still privately owned so please consider that and the fact denistry is very expensive. A doctors visit for a sick call is up to $450 with UPMC, Keep up the great work Dr. Aungst and Staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have been going to this dentist for years he is excellent and most caring

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Aungst is a wonderful dentist! I have never had a bad experience at his office. He has a great staff and always explains everything to me and all my options! Definitely wouldn't go to another dentist!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Aungst is a wonderful dentist. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. He is very knowledgeable and had a great staff!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I totally agree. Dr. Aungst is a very unprofessional dentist. He shouldn't be in practice. If you have money or excellent paying health insurance he will give you the best treatment. As for myself I didn't have much money but I have a coworker who tells me she over heard him in the back room saying that myself is a piece of .....!!, that I can look to go elsewhere. I needed a rootcanal and crown. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. The rude jerk walks out of the room saying inappropriate things.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014