Ratings for Dr. Bryan D Aungst

I have been going to this dentist for years he is excellent and most caring

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Aungst is a wonderful dentist! I have never had a bad experience at his office. He has a great staff and always explains everything to me and all my options! Definitely wouldn't go to another dentist!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I totally agree. Dr. Aungst is a very unprofessional dentist. He shouldn't be in practice. If you have money or excellent paying health insurance he will give you the best treatment. As for myself I didn't have much money but I have a coworker who tells me she over heard him in the back room saying that myself is a piece of .....!!, that I can look to go elsewhere. I needed a rootcanal and crown. I wasn't sure what I was going to do. The rude jerk walks out of the room saying inappropriate things.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

THIS DENTIST OFFICE IS NOT WITHIN O.S.H.A REGULATIONS!!! Pay close attention to your surroundings while you are in the Dental operatories. Cross-Contamination goes on. Your privacy such as HiPPA is violated. Dr. Bryan Aungst is extremely hostile man such as inappropriate unprofessional communication with his staff members especially the assistants. Throwing suture needles on the floor when he's mad or running out of time. Anesthetic carpules thrown in regular trash is Considered A Sharp!!! His dog runs in and out of the operatories. Inappropriate heavy metal music played during your time spent there. Dr. goes from operatory to the next without taking his gloves off leaving from that 1st room and hardly ever seen washing hands. The LASER MACHINE...DO NOT LET HIM USE IT ON YOU. HE CLAIMS IT STERILIZES ITSELF. FALSE!!! THE CAVITRON (A CLEANING TOOL THAT SPITS OUT WATER) HAS RUST ON IT. Does not get sterilized!! I have seen alot with many years experience in the health care field this is beyond good/ safe dental care for you and your family.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014