Ratings for Dr. Brian Tsai

Dr. Tsai delivered my baby Aug 2015. He wasn't my OBGYN but was the doctor on call that night, and he was AMAZING. I had my son 10 minutes after arriving in L&D and in all of the frenzy and chaos he came in very calm, talked to me the whole time, explained exactly was happening and even made me laugh (first time mom). If I have any more kids I am hands down going to him. I'm very surprised at the comments saying how rude he is - he was the exact opposite in the delivery room with me. I have since sent a friend to him and she also LOVED him and had a great experience. Staff rating I have no idea since it wasn't at his office and as far as punctuality... well he didn't have much time to get to the room but he made it ;)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Rude rude rude! Challenged everything I said, and called me a liar!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Tsai has been covering for my obstetrician while he is away. He is very helpful, understanding and a very nice doctor. Very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Tsai was absolutely wonderful during my consultation! He was very thorough in explaining options, risks and recommendations. He answered all of my questions without making me feel silly or rushed. He took care to ensure that I was comfortable with my decision, and that I had some method of treatment/support until the procedure date. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I cannot give him a great rating. He was filling in for a doctor who's staff was great--so the rating is not on them. He was rude and questioned/challenged all other medical professionals that made did assessments on me in the past. Most frustrating appointment I've ever been at.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I saw Dr Tsai in JULY 2016'he is not a nice Doctor , over the years I have seen about 8 different Gynocoligsts, and have many many pelvic exams, he was very rude, and it ws the most painful exam I have ever had in my life, I was still sore 3 days later and bleeding, this guy would have been better as a vet!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Tsai has been great for my first pregnancy. He is easygoing and laid back. Yet he made desicive decision for us so we now have a beautiful baby without much complication. He was very sweet to drop in at the mother and kids unit to follow up, despite hr had stayed up in the hospital for more than 48 hours. I will be glad to see him again if we are to have 2nd kid in the future.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Tsai helped me during a difficult miscarriage. He was polite, sympathetic, professional and efficient. He handled the situation carefully while maintaining my dignity. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Tsai was great. I had pelvic pain for years. He found the problem, had me booked for surgery as soon a possible and was fantastic. So very friendly. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He is very ignorant to staff and to patient's. Dr. Tsai is very rude and not sure how he can go home at night and sleep when he treats people like that all day. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Brian Tsai's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental