Ratings for Dr. Brian Leibtog

Dr.Brian Leibtog is a highly skillful methodical gentle Great Dentist I had two Implants completed to perfection. My experience was very Positive every step of the way. I felt relaxed No tension during the entire process my adjustments and fitting experience was very comfortable very pleasant experience I received the best of care .Dr.Leibtog is Terrific! A Great Dentist also a Master Lab Crafsman : Sincerely Thank you I can smile with confidence! Appreciate the entire process: Thank you so much: Mary Krangle: Thank you to the Dental Clinic Medical Team:

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Leibtoghas such a wonderful bedside manner and he immediately eased my nervousness. He did the second half of my dental implant and obviously is very skilled. It was a very positive experience. Thank you! Marcia

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

AMAZING doctor. very helpful and so kind, answered every question and was a great service.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I walked in with fat lips, bruised all over and broken teeth. He made feel calm and excited to see the outcome. He didn't even get weeded :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Leibtog is a very personable and knowledge dentist. He explains everything well, and is skilled and gentle. I would recommend Dr. Leibtog to my friends and family. His staff is also lovely.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Leibtog is a great dentist and a very personable man. Much as I dread going to the dentist, he made me feel comfortable. He thoroughly explained the what and why of his procedures and answered my numerous questions. I took his card; I will definitely suggest that family and friends visit Dr. Leibtog to inquire about implants. Thank you for making the ordeal pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Leibtog was very professional, patient, efficient and empathetic. He made the visit for my implant procedure a very relaxed and pleasurable one. I could never imagine visiting a dental office can be that comfortable. Excellent job! Thank you, Dr. Leibtog!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very professional. Excellent service. Explains everything in detail and follows through.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Liebtog was great to deal with.Very professional and I really appreciated the time spent to answer my questions in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Funny, gentile, professional doctor. Appointnents always on time. Saw me for post op care several times. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Brian Leibtog's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients