Ratings for Dr. Brian Leibtog

Dr. Leibtog is a great dentist and a very personable man. Much as I dread going to the dentist, he made me feel comfortable. He thoroughly explained the what and why of his procedures and answered my numerous questions. I took his card; I will definitely suggest that family and friends visit Dr. Leibtog to inquire about implants. Thank you for making the ordeal pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Leibtog was very professional, patient, efficient and empathetic. He made the visit for my implant procedure a very relaxed and pleasurable one. I could never imagine visiting a dental office can be that comfortable. Excellent job! Thank you, Dr. Leibtog!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very professional. Excellent service. Explains everything in detail and follows through.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Liebtog was great to deal with.Very professional and I really appreciated the time spent to answer my questions in an easy to understand way.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Funny, gentile, professional doctor. Appointnents always on time. Saw me for post op care several times. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Leibtog made fitting my crown as pleasurable an experience as a dental visit can possibly be. He is a meticulous craftsman, and spent a lot of time getting the onsite lab to adjust it until it fit exactly right. He also suggested a two-tone color adjustment to make the crown look completely natural. He patiently explained every step and gave me detailed answers to my many, many questions. I am a fiend for details and I really appreciated that. Thank you, Dr. Leibtog!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I felt at ease with this doctor. He has a very calm bedside manner and explains things thoroughly throughout the implant procedure. I highly recommend! 5*

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better experience. He is a gifted professional with a perfect bedside manner, compassionate, caring, helpful, intelligent and efficient. I am a patient that feels better when I know what is going to happen. He took that under advisement and let me know everything that was going on every second of the procedure. What a wonderful and excellent experience for my first time. Thank you soooooo much Dr. Leibtog.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Leibtog took the time to answer all my questions. He would explain each procedure before he started it, explained what he was doing as he was performing the procedure and gave me plenty of time to ask followup questions.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Generally I was anxious and guarded with dentists after some bad experiences elsewhere BUT Dr. Leibtog changed all that. He is very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He answers all your questions, explains the procedure in advance, and pays attention to you always assuring your comfort. The atmosphere was always relaxed and friendly and I felt important at all times. Thank you Dr. Leibtog! Josie P.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Brian Leibtog's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients