Ratings for Dr. Brian Leibtog

Dr Brian was very professional and explained the process of my treatment in detail.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

My sister visited Dr.Brian Leibtog a week ago for urgent trauma care to her teeth as a result of an accident. The clinic was able to accept us same day, and Dr. Leibtog provided exceptional care. It was evident that he was very skilled and truly cares about his patients. Thankfully, my sister is on the road to recovery with minimal pain thanks to this amazing dentist, he is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Wonderful Staff and Dentist! Highly recommend for Dental Emergencies.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

My restorative phase with Dr. Leibtog was very pleasant. He took his time to explain all he was going to do. On my followup with Dr. Leibtog , again was very pleasant. He answered all my questions that I had in mind. Very knowledgeable if you ask me. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Leibtog is a wonderful doctor. He kept a very positive atmosphere while checking on my final implants. Kept everything professional, and was very kind when asking and answering questions. I appreciate the time Dr. Leibtog spent with me, and i would recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr.Brian Leibtog is a highly skillful methodical gentle Great Dentist I had two Implants completed to perfection. My experience was very Positive every step of the way. I felt relaxed No tension during the entire process my adjustments and fitting experience was very comfortable very pleasant experience I received the best of care .Dr.Leibtog is Terrific! A Great Dentist also a Master Lab Crafsman : Sincerely Thank you I can smile with confidence! Appreciate the entire process: Thank you so much: Mary Krangle: Thank you to the Dental Clinic Medical Team:

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Leibtoghas such a wonderful bedside manner and he immediately eased my nervousness. He did the second half of my dental implant and obviously is very skilled. It was a very positive experience. Thank you! Marcia

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

AMAZING doctor. very helpful and so kind, answered every question and was a great service.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I walked in with fat lips, bruised all over and broken teeth. He made feel calm and excited to see the outcome. He didn't even get weeded :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Leibtog is a very personable and knowledge dentist. He explains everything well, and is skilled and gentle. I would recommend Dr. Leibtog to my friends and family. His staff is also lovely.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Brian Leibtog's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare