Ratings for Dr. Brian Kirkup

Excellent psychiatrist. Very honest and empathetic. Able to give a balanced perspective on my issues. He made me feel at ease...I didn't feel rushed like I have with other doctors. I feel very fortunate to have found Brian and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Excellent Doctor.My son is always happy after his vist to Brian.Always willing to help with any problems my son is having.Great Man

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I dont want to go into details but Dr kirkup is quite dangerous in his medical mismanagement. I hope it is not deliberate but I am not ruling out he is a psychopath.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I found him pleasant but disinterested. He is quite elderly and past his prime in my opinion. I didn't see him after one appointment due to the impression that he was just 'going through the motions' and I felt me and my complex issues deserved more than that! Also, no allowance for those on Centrelink - I wish I had spent the $150 he hit me up with on the first appointment on some new clothes and a restaurant meal! To me he was totally useless.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015