Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Nelson

I’ve seen Dr. Nelson a few times and each time was worse than the last. He won’t answer my questions and always seems to be pushing me out the door. Something I tried to ask him about a problem I was having with my eyes a couple of years ago, he shrugged his shoulders and said he couldn’t tell, but he never even looked. Fast forward a couple of years and upon seeing an optometrist and commenting on my perceived eye problem, they took one look and told me I needed to get immediate medical attention for it. The same thing Dr. Nelson couldn’t be bothered to check! I was sent to him again and after giving me less than 5 minutes of his time, he shoved a pamphlet in my hand and told me to look up the procedure I would need on YouTube then dismissed me. That does not equal informed consent. I would never trust him with my eyes. His staff are nice, minus the guy in reception. I can’t tell you how knowledgeable Dr. Nelson is because he doesn’t actually speak to me other then to say hello, take this pamphlet, goodbye.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Thanks for the help on Christmas Eve ...will make an appointment to follow up...Sheila Hall

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Such a smart doctor. Lots of new equipment. He always dresses well but I've never seen him wear a tie like on his website.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I saw Dr Nelson for cataracts. He did surgery on both eyes and I'm seeing better than ever. My only complaint is that I see so well now that I can see all of my wrinkles better !

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Brian A. Nelson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients