Ratings for Dr. Brett Owatz

Bright clean modern office. Friendly staff and Dr. Owatz was cery profressional, but approachable. He explained everything, provided time for questions, was very gentle. Procedure was quick and as expected. Cost is to be paid up front and more expensive than comparable procedure through a general dentist, but this is to be expected for specialist care and worth it to have peace of mind.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I was referred to this office by my regular dentist solely because my dentist was going on vacation and I had a possible root canal situation. I was warned by my dentist's office that they charge upfront and what the cost would be for my initial consultation, so I was prepared for that. I was recommended for a root canal and they managed to book me in the following week. However, I was not informed until AFTER the root canal procedure was done that the cost was $1500 and I was expected to pay right then. If I had been informed at my consultation, as I was supposed to have been, I would have waited for my own dentist, as I was not in that much discomfort. Now I have a huge fight on my hands because these guys didn't do their job and I don't have $1500. Not happy.

Submitted August 9, 2017

Very satisfied with a root canal and didn't have to clench my fists at all. No pain whatsoever after the procedure. Both doctor and staff very friendly, considerate and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

From the moment I called the office in a distressed state, to the moment I left following a root canal, I was treated with calmness, respect, and understanding. The procedure was one of the best dental experiences I have ever had. If you need (or suspect you need) a root canal--this is the doctor for you. He and his staff (Shelby, Theresa, and Holly) are simply amazing.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Owatz was recommended to me for a possible root canal. His initial consultation was very thorough and helpful. I ended up needing a root canal. I was able to book an appointment within the week. Throughout the procedure he explained what was happening. After leaving his office I was pain free! I would highly recommend his services. He was very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

He was excellent. He diagnosed my pain and I didn't even need a root canal. I saw him for a second opinion after seeing another endodontist. I wish I had seen him first! I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He and his staff were just perfect, an excellent experience for my first root canal!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Terrible dentist - very expensive - his procedure caused a long-term major problem

Submitted April 10, 2015

Excellent, but very expensive. Charhes much more thsn insurance covers.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Great dentist. Very complicated root canal and he saw me until it was done. So graceful with the freezing that you barely feel the needle. Sense of humour and great at his job. Love the staff, very engaging and willing to chat. I would not even consider someone else, he is was just A+!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Brett Owatz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients