Dr. Jesse Slade Shantz
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(57)

"Really awsome doctor after wcb screwed me he helped"

Ratings for Dr. Brett Hollowell

I have been suffering for two years with excruciating knee pain caused from arthritis . Did a bit f physio with limited results. Last week Dr Hollowel gave me a cortisone injection. Although I know it's early in the process, today my knee feels great. I had the best sleep in two years last night. Something I haven't been able to do because of the pain. Ever ever so grateful. I know it is not the end of the road but to be mostly pain free today...what a blessing. Thank you Dr Hollowell...see you in a month.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

I saw Dr Hollowell and he was very kind person . He told me the truth immediately. He referred me to a specialist . He stated that my foot has trauma and that it might not be able to be fixed . But he asked me if i would like to see a specialist to find out another top opinion. I have been in this for 6 years and I have never given up a opportunity to advance medical treatments . Thank you for your assessment. Honest caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had terrible hip problems. I had seen this doctor for a separate issue and he had said he could help with my hip. When I actually WENT to him for said help, he said, "You're knock-kneed. Blame your parents." and laughed. My entire history was on file, but he allowed a resident to waste 45 minutes of my time taking a new history. He also made me BEG for a cortisone shot, although that was the only reason I made the appointment. He and the resident stabbed my hip with the alleged cortisone injection until I screamed. I don't know what they shot me up with, but it had no effect at all. I would rather suffer in pain than hope for medical care from this trainwreck.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Very patient and helpful. GP referred me for wrist issues and Dr. Holowell did a very thorough assessment. He invited me to return when I needed another cortisone shot or things got worse.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Brett Hollowell's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Pacificare