Dr. Brett Fitzner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Fitzner

Dr.Fitzner is super funny and easy going. It was a while since I’ve been to the dentist he made me feel comfortable. His assistant was very charming and also explained the procedure to me step by step. I’m happy I found them, won’t be going no where else

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Always excellent service. Dr Fitzner is very thorough in checking everything and showing you your teeth on the screen. Tina is so helpful with little tips to help your hygiene. The assistants remember my children and Kirsten always has a sunny smile on her face. Thank you for caring for my family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Fitzner is awesome. He fit me in 2 emergent appointments and was professional, knowledgable and kind. Thanks for fixing my teeth!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I would highly recommend this clinic. Dr. Fitzner is so funny and makes you feel so much at ease. Ale and Shilpa always remember my name and put an effort to remember what we talked about before. Kirsten at the reception was so helpful in explaining all the financials and always has a warm smile to greet me. Thanks for taking care of my teeth! :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Great dentist & wonderful staff. On time, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Dare I say, going to the dentist for a crown was fun?! :-)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Perfect resolution for a weak tooth surface. Painless and very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Was very pleased with Dr. FItzner I have not been to the dentist for years and he welcomed all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable and patient. The staff were also very helpful and friendly . I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr fitzner was amazing with my little girl and myself! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Fitzner was by far the best dentist I've been to. Him and his staff were all very friendly, and clearly knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I've clearly been missing out on not having Dr Fitzner as my dentist! He's knowledgable, charismatic, and makes you feel comfortable going to the dentist. He was able to find things about my teeth that other dentists haven't been able to find, so I'm very impressed. Thanks Dr Fitzner!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Brett Fitzner's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients