Dr. Brett Fitzner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brett Fitzner

As a nervous patient, Dr Fitzner put me at ease and got me through a root canal, without sedation. The team are amazing and extremely considerate of your comfort level. I would recommend the Dr and his team without hesitation.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Was very pleased with Dr. FItzner I have not been to the dentist for years and he welcomed all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable and patient. The staff were also very helpful and friendly . I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I came in with my three boys and they are all between 3-8 years old and he was so kind and gentle. We all had a great experience with him, he was thorough and patient with us all. His staff accomodated for the kids and even though i was so stressed going with my boys all at once, our experiences were enjoyable and kids want to go again. So i couldnt be more grateful and thankful!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr.Fitzner is super funny and easy going. It was a while since I’ve been to the dentist he made me feel comfortable. His assistant was very charming and also explained the procedure to me step by step. I’m happy I found them, won’t be going no where else

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Always excellent service. Dr Fitzner is very thorough in checking everything and showing you your teeth on the screen. Tina is so helpful with little tips to help your hygiene. The assistants remember my children and Kirsten always has a sunny smile on her face. Thank you for caring for my family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Fitzner is awesome. He fit me in 2 emergent appointments and was professional, knowledgable and kind. Thanks for fixing my teeth!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I would highly recommend this clinic. Dr. Fitzner is so funny and makes you feel so much at ease. Ale and Shilpa always remember my name and put an effort to remember what we talked about before. Kirsten at the reception was so helpful in explaining all the financials and always has a warm smile to greet me. Thanks for taking care of my teeth! :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Great dentist & wonderful staff. On time, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Dare I say, going to the dentist for a crown was fun?! :-)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Perfect resolution for a weak tooth surface. Painless and very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Brett Fitzner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brett Fitzner completed his degree in dentistry at Case Western University and provides all general dentistry services including options for sedation, Invisalign and children’s dentistry. It is important to Dr. Fitzner to provide honest, quality heathcare to his patients, and hopes to have the whole family walk away with a smile they can be proud of. We are confident that his friendly and compassionate manner will create a comforting environment for all of his patients.

Avmed