Ratings for Dr. Brandon Hone

While we were on vacation in Canada, we found ourselves needing the advice of a good doctor. Thankfully, he was available the same day we called. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and a good listener. He's an excellent doctor. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I saw Dr. Hone, a few weeks ago in Calgary he was covering for my doctor who was away. I have yet to encounter a doctor like him, in today's medical field. He is caring and compassionate, he took the time to listen to my concerns and suggested certain lab work that had not been requested. I wish he would practice in Calgary. We really need doctors like him here.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Great new doctor to have in the Bow Valley! I wish he was accepting more patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Hone is all around an excellent doctor. He truly listened to my concerns, took the time to answer any questions I had and made me feel cared about. He is very thorough, engaged and up to date on his medical practices. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Brandon Hone 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med