Ratings for Dr. Bradley Lands

Dr Lands is professional and knowledgable orthodontist. His dealings with both my son and daughter were seamless - everthing worked according to plan and there were no setbacks or surprises. We would highly recommend Dr. Lands. His assistant, Marianne, is always cheerful and interested in the kids lives over the 4+ years we visited.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Brad and his whole team at Freeman Caro Lands were amazing! He really took the time to get to know me and figure out what I wanted and why I wanted to get Invisalign. I would not hesitate for a second recommend Dr. Lands to anyone looking to improve their smile and their life. Thank you Freeman Caro and Lands team.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I waited until I was 56 to get braces. I wish I had done it sooner, but if I had, I wouldn't have been dealing with Dr. Lands! He was wonderful to deal with and my end result was phenomenal. Dr. Lands is kind and caring and ALWAYS on time! Marianne and the other office staff are also very pleasant to deal with. Thank you Dr. Lands for making me smile again.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Having braces as an adult has its challenges, but from the very beginning, Dr. Lands and his staff were incredibly supportive and listened to my concerns, while giving me the various options that existed for my case. The office was always welcoming and clean, and I'm extremely happy with the excellent, thorough care I received from Dr. Lands. This was one of the best investments I've made, and I'm very appreciative of Dr. Lands' patience, attentiveness, and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgable and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Lands is such a caring and knowledgable orthodontist. He made my daughter and myself completely at ease and always gave us so much time explaining how her treatment would work and what to expect. We would highly recommend him to anyone and will bring my younger daughter to him when she is older. Hi assistant, Marianne is fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I cannot rave enough about my experience with Dr. Lands and his assistant, Marianne. From my very first visit to my most recent, they have helped me to navigate my braces journey with confidence and constant support. Always available for my random questions, exceptionally attentive to my care, and extremely kind, I don't have enough positive words for Dr. Lands. He is a class act who is not only extremely intelligent and proficient, but approachable and easy-going. Not everyone can say they look forward to seeing their orthodontist, but I sure can! A totally and utterly great office, great setting, and great people. If you're thinking of orthodontic work, there is no one greater in Toronto than Dr. Lands.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Great orthodontist. No 6 month waiting list, reasonable prices for every option, polite and considerate. I wish I had found him for my first son's braces.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

A great dentist to my 2 children. Informative, kind, and calm. Provided options and has impeccable manners, office and staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Bradley Lands's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Patients prefer Midtown Orthodontics for many reasons. At the top of that list is Bradley Lands, DMD, M.Sc, FRCDC, a highly skilled, award-winning orthodontist who gets outstanding results. Dr. Brad, as patients call him, is an experienced specialist in Invisalign and Invisalign Teen. He is committed to continuing education, staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques and educating patients about the importance of orthodontics to your overall oral and total-body health. He is a friendly, caring orthodontist with a great chairside manner who makes all his patients feel comfortable. Together with his friendly, helpful, compassionate staff, he goes above and beyond to provide the highest level of customer service and patient satisfaction. His personalized treatment plans achieve outstanding results.

• English
  • French

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 2010)