Ratings for Dr. Brad White

“Dr Google” looks up every question you ask on the internet

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Puts his patients first. If he tells me his opinion is that i should try a few things or get a few test before i consider a referral to a specialist I trust it is so I dont waste my time and we are actually going to figure out whats going on and what i can do about it. So far I have not been dissapointed. He is a good man. Cares.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

This is one of Barrie’s most amazing doctors. He’s driven and intelligent and CARES about his patients! Don’t confuse how relaxed manner as anything other than Intelligent and an amazing, caring and empathetic provider. You are lucky if you are a patient !

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

His staff are great.. but he's horrendous. I went in for eye problems - he wouldn't refer me because he said the ophthalmologist is busy. Tried to get a physical - nope, you have to be over 44 years old. Wouldn't give me a scan of my head because "I might get cancer" He's a quack. I'm trying to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Today I FIRED my family doctor Dr. Brad White at Doe Lake Family Medicine @ 21 Essa Rd. Barrie Ontario for I have no confidence in him and he has imposed a threat to my well being. Anyone with issues, I encourage you to file your concern with The College of Physicians and Surgeon File Concerns to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario at http://www.cpso.on.ca/public-information-services/make-a-complaint … I encourage anyone that has a concern with Dr. Brad White @ Doe Lake Family Medicine

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. White left me in the examining room which was hot for me . I'm very hyper and suffer from depression. Leaving me in a very warm room for an hour , set me off in to an anger state of mind . I left his office with thoughts of suicide. Every day now I think suicide

Submitted February 7, 2018

No empathy or compassion. If tests ok, too bad if still in a lot of pain. Thin skinned with a temper.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr.? Brad is an egomaniac who lacks in professionalism and education. He refuses to make necessary referrals and shuns the local medical groups. I was informed that the "doctor" thinks a physical exam is a waste of time when I attended his office for a physical (the starting point for most real doctors when assessing patients). I saw Brad for depression and anxiety issues: No exam. No blood work. No referral to a qualified professional for help. Brads' solution? Lets throw some prescriptions at it and see what happens. I asked for alternatives.....he doesn't have any. Got a problem? Throw a pill at it. You don't need a referral in his mind. This fool really thinks he's got it all figured out. If you are looking for a new doctor.........keep looking. This guy is a clown !!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I don’t trust him as a doctor. Lacks compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Seems nice enough as a person but don't question him. Has quite an ego and seems threatened and annoyed if you ask too many questions or ask for a referral.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Brad White's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients