Ratings for Dr. Brad White

Seems like a nice person, but his professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. In my opinion and many others a Dr should represent him or herself with professionalism at all times. Wearing a t-shirt and sneakers is not very professional at all. His remedy on how to cure my ailment was to watch a youtube video. He could have at least showed me how to do the exercises in his office. Went for blood work, after 2 weeks I have still not heard back on the results. I don't care if its good or bad results the patient must be notified always.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable, doesn't order unnecessary tests. I can see him the same day I call and never have to wait very long in the office. Staff is great. They let me know anytime I'm due for screening. He is very down to earth and personable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very poor bedside manners. Didn't seem to know my case in details, like he never met me before. When I asked him to refer me to another doctor to get a second opinion, it was like i asked him for both kidneys from his first born. Would not send my dog there for kennel cough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Not happy. He doesn't seem to take results seriously. Wanted a second opinion. Went to a naturopath. And he fired me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Poor diagnostic skills and thin skinned when you ask for a second opinion.

Dr. Brad White's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients