Ratings for Dr. Brad White

His staff are great.. but he's horrendous. I went in for eye problems - he wouldn't refer me because he said the ophthalmologist is busy. Tried to get a physical - nope, you have to be over 44 years old. Wouldn't give me a scan of my head because "I might get cancer" He's a quack. I'm trying to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Today I FIRED my family doctor Dr. Brad White at Doe Lake Family Medicine @ 21 Essa Rd. Barrie Ontario for I have no confidence in him and he has imposed a threat to my well being. Anyone with issues, I encourage you to file your concern with The College of Physicians and Surgeon File Concerns to The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario at http://www.cpso.on.ca/public-information-services/make-a-complaint … I encourage anyone that has a concern with Dr. Brad White @ Doe Lake Family Medicine

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. White left me in the examining room which was hot for me . I'm very hyper and suffer from depression. Leaving me in a very warm room for an hour , set me off in to an anger state of mind . I left his office with thoughts of suicide. Every day now I think suicide

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

No empathy or compassion. If tests ok, too bad if still in a lot of pain. Thin skinned with a temper.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr.? Brad is an egomaniac who lacks in professionalism and education. He refuses to make necessary referrals and shuns the local medical groups. I was informed that the "doctor" thinks a physical exam is a waste of time when I attended his office for a physical (the starting point for most real doctors when assessing patients). I saw Brad for depression and anxiety issues: No exam. No blood work. No referral to a qualified professional for help. Brads' solution? Lets throw some prescriptions at it and see what happens. I asked for alternatives.....he doesn't have any. Got a problem? Throw a pill at it. You don't need a referral in his mind. This fool really thinks he's got it all figured out. If you are looking for a new doctor.........keep looking. This guy is a clown !!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I don’t trust him as a doctor. Lacks compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Seems nice enough as a person but don't question him. Has quite an ego and seems threatened and annoyed if you ask too many questions or ask for a referral.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Every time I attend his office he is polite, takes time explain anything I don't understand. Wearing a t-shirt and running shows does not effect his professionalism and make no difference to me. Staff have always be cordial and ready to assist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great bedside manner, super respectful and helpful and also very good with kids!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Seems like a nice person, but his professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. In my opinion and many others a Dr should represent him or herself with professionalism at all times. Wearing a t-shirt and sneakers is not very professional at all. His remedy on how to cure my ailment was to watch a youtube video. He could have at least showed me how to do the exercises in his office. Went for blood work, after 2 weeks I have still not heard back on the results. I don't care if its good or bad results the patient must be notified always.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Brad White's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients