Ratings for Dr. Brad White

No empathy or compassion. If tests ok, too bad if still in a lot of pain. Thin skinned with a temper.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr.? Brad is an egomaniac who lacks in professionalism and education. He refuses to make necessary referrals and shuns the local medical groups. I was informed that the "doctor" thinks a physical exam is a waste of time when I attended his office for a physical (the starting point for most real doctors when assessing patients). I saw Brad for depression and anxiety issues: No exam. No blood work. No referral to a qualified professional for help. Brads' solution? Lets throw some prescriptions at it and see what happens. I asked for alternatives.....he doesn't have any. Got a problem? Throw a pill at it. You don't need a referral in his mind. This fool really thinks he's got it all figured out. If you are looking for a new doctor.........keep looking. This guy is a clown !!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I don’t trust him as a doctor. Lacks compassion and knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Seems nice enough as a person but don't question him. Has quite an ego and seems threatened and annoyed if you ask too many questions or ask for a referral.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Every time I attend his office he is polite, takes time explain anything I don't understand. Wearing a t-shirt and running shows does not effect his professionalism and make no difference to me. Staff have always be cordial and ready to assist.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Great bedside manner, super respectful and helpful and also very good with kids!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Seems like a nice person, but his professionalism leaves a lot to be desired. In my opinion and many others a Dr should represent him or herself with professionalism at all times. Wearing a t-shirt and sneakers is not very professional at all. His remedy on how to cure my ailment was to watch a youtube video. He could have at least showed me how to do the exercises in his office. Went for blood work, after 2 weeks I have still not heard back on the results. I don't care if its good or bad results the patient must be notified always.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable, doesn't order unnecessary tests. I can see him the same day I call and never have to wait very long in the office. Staff is great. They let me know anytime I'm due for screening. He is very down to earth and personable.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very poor bedside manners. Didn't seem to know my case in details, like he never met me before. When I asked him to refer me to another doctor to get a second opinion, it was like i asked him for both kidneys from his first born. Would not send my dog there for kennel cough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Not happy. He doesn't seem to take results seriously. Wanted a second opinion. Went to a naturopath. And he fired me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Brad White's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients