Ratings for Dr. Bob (Bogdan) Zariczniak

Dr. Bob is a great guy who clearly knows his stuff, would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent experience all around. I've been there for a few cleanings and a filling, they're always punctial!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Best dentist around!! Very friendly, knows what he's doing, takes the time to answer all my questions. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I switched to this office last year and the thing I am impressed most about is that they are always on time. At my old dentist I'd always show up on the appoinment time and still wait for 40 minutes. Every time I come here, even if I show up early, they put me in the chair right away, no waiting around. Easy in, easy out.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The best dentist in the city. Excellent knowledge, very friendly, highly recommended!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Excellent dentists! Very friendly highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Bob and his people are outstanding. I had a dreaded root canal.. I didn't feel a thing. Cute dental assistant too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Bobby did my invisalign and I got great results. Did it in 6 months and saved me a few grand from the orthodontist. He'll be doing my kids braces soon.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Can't say enough about this fine young man. Before coming to this office I had been with another dentist most of my life. I've been seeing my former hygienist for three years and it was always a quick in-and-out. Dr. Bob a few months ago found a tumor under my tongue and sent me to a surgeon to have bloodwork done and it removed a few months after. I was very fortunate nothing had spread and it was benign, but a terrible experience nevertheless. Dr. Bob is a gem. Recommend to all!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Amazing Dentist and a great citizen always helping the community in Hamilton. Have been seeing Dr. Bob for many years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Bob (Bogdan) Zariczniak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Polish