Dr. Blake Abawi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Blake Abawi

Thus far I have been very impressed with the promptness. There is usually very little wait time. Receptionist is very accomodating. Dr. Abawi is very knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Abawi is knowledgeable, thorough and receptionist very nice.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Attentive and caring. He also listens to your point of view.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Abawi is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. We have felt very well looked after. He looks after myself and my two toddler boys. We are grateful to be a part of his practice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Abawi takes care of our entire family. He is caring, compassionate and goes above and beyond what we expected. When we moved to Ontario we were stuck with my family Dr from my childhood. I hated him as a child and still despise him today. I am thankful Dr.Abawi took on my entire family. The kids love him and he is super easy to talk to. His secretaries have always been great with us, getting us in when needed and squeezing me in as my work schedule gives me very little time to take care of myself. I'm excited as a patient to see Dr. Abawi and his family practice grow and mature.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

in the area the very best family doctors glad we belong to his ofice

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr obawi has been the family doctor of my husband and myself for almost one year now and he is very polite and easy to talk to and his secretaries are very friendly and conscientious. He is very thorough and seems to care a lot about his patients and is patient , understanding and works hard with his clients to achieve the best possible outcome related to staying well on medications, in our experience. There is one problem in my situation, however I find with you dr. Obawi that I was hoping would not follow me from only ONE previous GP and psychiatrist I had in the past who lied about me and broke the rules in doctor/patient confidentiality via putting me "on the spot" while they knew I was under extreme duress via C.A.S. and recklessly and cruelly interfered in our lives pertaining to the loss of custody of our son, and the false comments stated about us both and about myself pertaining to certain medications I was said to not properly take. Hence, this has had a huge and unnecessary negative and unfair consequence on my overall thyroid health and I feel has led me to be discriminated against once again, by being denied a second opinion by an endocrinologist pertaining to my thyroid health. However, I do understand that this is the way the system goes and I respect your position as a physician and your responsibility to make sound judgements in matters as such. Mabey it will be a lot easier for you and a few other people in our lives, including us, once our court battle is finally over and C.A.S. and a few other "decision makers" who were in authority in our lives at the time our son was taken from us unlawfully, are properly reprimanded and things are finally straightened out and put back in order again😊

Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Abawi , what a pleasurable person and Dr. you are and what a pleasure it was to be in your office today. Your new secretary is so nice and helpful. The other secretary would have driven your practice to the ground, you made a good choice by hiring a new sectary. All the best.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

very cautious Dr caring and available we are glad to be his patient

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I think he is very thorough, knowledgeable and great doctor! I am very very happy with him and his secretary!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Blake Abawi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients