Ratings for Dr. Bitabella Cyrus

Just saw her at Mission as a walk in. Went back to see her again and was told she has opened her own clinic. Was searching to find her as she was right on the mark about my condition. Came across these ratings. Ok, either 20 people (and me) have rated her wrong or 1 person really wanted to be her. I wonder why that person rated staff 5, and her 1! Gotta be someone she dumped :) Don’t we all have that one jealous ex trolling online. Loll.. Anyways if you know where she works please let me know, as even if the troll right and she rose up so far in her life and helped so many people, I want to be one of them to learn her secret to excellence. Help me find her :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I’ve been Dr. Cyrus’s patient for almost a year. She has been very kind, considerate and have high attention to details. I am very happy I have found her. Best of luck to her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Have been to see her five times now and she makes me feel special and cared for. She had all the answers.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is nice, punctual, caring, and very kind. She always patiently listens to me and then replies with great deal of details. She is empathic and does whatever she can to get you better as soon as possible. One thing I really like is her tendency to refer you to specialists or ask you for blood tests and medical imaging. Among the MDs I have seen in Canada, she is an absolute blessing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Cyrus should receive a reward for her beautiful loving, caring soul! She is the definition of how all Drs. Should be. She actually cares about your wellbeing no matter how little or big your medical issues are! She will find a solution and make you better!!! Best Dr I have ever met! Love her to pieces!! I only wish I had met her years ago!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is the best doctor I've seen. She takes time to listen to all my health concerns and you can really feel that you are being taken cared of. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She is really great and cares about all your concerns, very knowledgeable with paying attention to all details. You get all your answers and you never feel unheard. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr Cyrus. She's very punctual, accommodating, and she truly provides great knowledge and resources to her patients, in my experience. I haven't been able to find a great family doctor since moving to Calgary 7 years ago, but I am incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Cyrus. She's great!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

It wasn't until I left the city that I realized I lost possibly one of the best physicians in the world. Dr Cyrus takes the time to make sure you understand what is happening to you. She talks through all treatment options and guides you into choosing what you're most comfortable with. She always talks you through what she is looking for, what she sees, and let's you follow her logic to a possible diagnosis and further testing. She doesn't get offended when you suggest what you may think is happening to you, instead she will give you reasons why she thinks your reasoning may be off track. Basically, she talks to you, ensures you are actively participating in your health, and is always open to changing things up if you're unhappy. Dr. Cyrus you were one in a million! It will be extremely difficult to find another GP of her kind and knowledgable nature.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is the best GP I've ever had. She takes the time to listen to you and is very thoughful with what she has to say. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting. I'm very happy to finally have a competent GP in this city. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Bitabella Cyrus's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients