Ratings for Dr. Bitabella Cyrus

Dr. Cyrus should receive a reward for her beautiful loving, caring soul! She is the definition of how all Drs. Should be. She actually cares about your wellbeing no matter how little or big your medical issues are! She will find a solution and make you better!!! Best Dr I have ever met! Love her to pieces!! I only wish I had met her years ago!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is the best doctor I've seen. She takes time to listen to all my health concerns and you can really feel that you are being taken cared of. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She is really great and cares about all your concerns, very knowledgeable with paying attention to all details. You get all your answers and you never feel unheard. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr Cyrus. She's very punctual, accommodating, and she truly provides great knowledge and resources to her patients, in my experience. I haven't been able to find a great family doctor since moving to Calgary 7 years ago, but I am incredibly fortunate to have found Dr. Cyrus. She's great!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

It wasn't until I left the city that I realized I lost possibly one of the best physicians in the world. Dr Cyrus takes the time to make sure you understand what is happening to you. She talks through all treatment options and guides you into choosing what you're most comfortable with. She always talks you through what she is looking for, what she sees, and let's you follow her logic to a possible diagnosis and further testing. She doesn't get offended when you suggest what you may think is happening to you, instead she will give you reasons why she thinks your reasoning may be off track. Basically, she talks to you, ensures you are actively participating in your health, and is always open to changing things up if you're unhappy. Dr. Cyrus you were one in a million! It will be extremely difficult to find another GP of her kind and knowledgable nature.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is the best GP I've ever had. She takes the time to listen to you and is very thoughful with what she has to say. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting. I'm very happy to finally have a competent GP in this city. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

She is honestly the best Dr. I've ever seen in my life. She's very thorough and smart and actually takes the time to listen and investigate what's wrong with you and she genuinely cares which is refreshing. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Best doctor ever! Very understanding; she is willing to take time and listen you!

Submitted August 15, 2016

What a great doctor! Very professional, good bedside manner, highly knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Best Dr I have ever visited! She is highly intelligent and knowledgeable about the complexity of the human body . I initially went to see her because I was experiencing multiple health problems. She was able to identify that my various concerns are interrelated. The truly remarkable quality she exhibited was that she's willing to take the time to be thourough in listening and requesting relevant tests be performed in order to make an informed decision for treatment. Further she demonstrates a very compassionate and carring demeanour and is attentive to the human or emotional side of my challenges. I highly recommend Dr Cyrus !

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Bitabella Cyrus's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients