Ratings for Dr. Bitabella Cyrus

By far the best Dr. In town if not the country. Very helpful and compassionate. I never feel rushed or unheard. A true professional coupled with a heart of gold. Unlike most dr.s offices hers has an inviting energy and you feel taken care of immediately.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Cyrus is the best doc I've ever seen, hands down. Though it's obviously discouraged to bring up more than 1 concern per appt in the medical industry, she makes sure to address all your concerns, and does it all with a smile on her face. Her receptionist at Holy Cross is an awesome lady, sends text messages to remind you of appt's and is reachable by text for quick questions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I been seeing Dr Cyrus for almost two years now, she was so nice and kind when I visited her in Mission Clinic, always patiently explaining my conditions and make sure I understand everything. The last time I visited her in Mission Clinic, she said she is going to start her own practice, I felt happy for her, and she asked me whether I want her to continuously be my family doctor, I said yes. I booked an appointment to see her this week, but her attitude changed and no longer the doctor I thought I know. Thank you for all your help through out the past two years, and good luck with your own business.

Submitted January 8, 2018

New Beautiful office in Holy Cross. More like an antique home which keeps you calm and relax. Amazing doctor, hope she could have better employee, her receptionist seems to be from other world rater than a healthcare professional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Just saw her at Mission as a walk in. Went back to see her again and was told she has opened her own clinic. Was searching to find her as she was right on the mark about my condition. Came across these ratings. Ok, either 20 people (and me) have rated her wrong or 1 person really wanted to be her. I wonder why that person rated staff 5, and her 1! Gotta be someone she dumped :) Don’t we all have that one jealous ex trolling online. Loll.. Anyways if you know where she works please let me know, as even if the troll right and she rose up so far in her life and helped so many people, I want to be one of them to learn her secret to excellence. Help me find her :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I’ve been Dr. Cyrus’s patient for almost a year. She has been very kind, considerate and have high attention to details. I am very happy I have found her. Best of luck to her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Have been to see her five times now and she makes me feel special and cared for. She had all the answers.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is nice, punctual, caring, and very kind. She always patiently listens to me and then replies with great deal of details. She is empathic and does whatever she can to get you better as soon as possible. One thing I really like is her tendency to refer you to specialists or ask you for blood tests and medical imaging. Among the MDs I have seen in Canada, she is an absolute blessing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Cyrus should receive a reward for her beautiful loving, caring soul! She is the definition of how all Drs. Should be. She actually cares about your wellbeing no matter how little or big your medical issues are! She will find a solution and make you better!!! Best Dr I have ever met! Love her to pieces!! I only wish I had met her years ago!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Cyrus is the best doctor I've seen. She takes time to listen to all my health concerns and you can really feel that you are being taken cared of. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first meeting. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Bitabella Cyrus's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental